Hello to all of you
I have posted some photos of our almost finished Hurricane /Sea Hurricane sub collection. We are waiting some decals in order to finishe the lastets 5 models.
Right now my father has finished the P43 Lancer A56-5. Name 'Mischief' and he has started the P38 series which will include these aircrafts
1) F4-1-LO 41-2220 75 Sqn RAAF Ataipe NG late 1943
2) F4-1 (A55-1) - EX USAAF 41-2158) 1 PRU Coomalie Creek, NT. December 1942
3) F4-1 (A55-3) - EX USAAF 41-2122) 1 PRU Batchelor
4) Mk I AE978 Manufacturer's Factory in California 1942
5) Mk I AE979
6) Mk I AF106 AAEE Boscombe Down June 1942
7) P38F-13-LO Mk II AF221 Flight test Building 304 April 15, 1942
8) P38-J 44-23517 N° 5 Group, N°54 Base Coningsby After September 1944 Air Cdre Sharp's personal aircraft
But the main reason of this post is because I have working on the next project (research step) which deal with the Bf108 Taifun in RAF markings. There are a couple of them but I wonder if some of you have information about the ones which were capturated in the desert. I wonder if any RAAF squadron capturated one of these. Does any of you have photos or information.
There is a photo in the IPMS NSW Magazine 04 / 03.
Many thanks in advance
I've never seen a Bf 108 in RAAF markings, though stranger things could be out there.
Australia did however have one Bf 108 in Civilian markings. There is a discussion on it here in AMI with photos:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/219149/t ... M+Question++---