BAe P.110 Update

BAe P.110 Update

Rob
Rob

July 29th, 2008, 3:37 am #1

Now it's been revealed what it is suppose to be here are the photos of the model and the plans that appear in Butler's book (THE PLUG - Buy this book and his others) :

As you can see these are different to the full size mock-up and even differ from each other.

So when I scaled the plans up the nose is obviously wrong and the forward fuselage is too short. So last night someone put the razor saw too close to me and I picked it up and started sawing :

Rob
Rob

July 29th, 2008, 5:02 am #2

N/T

Mick Stephenson
Mick Stephenson

July 30th, 2008, 5:46 am #3

Now it's been revealed what it is suppose to be here are the photos of the model and the plans that appear in Butler's book (THE PLUG - Buy this book and his others) :

As you can see these are different to the full size mock-up and even differ from each other.

So when I scaled the plans up the nose is obviously wrong and the forward fuselage is too short. So last night someone put the razor saw too close to me and I picked it up and started sawing :

I look forward to seeing this progress Rob. What nation's / company's colours do you plan to do her in?

Rugs.

Rob
Rob

July 30th, 2008, 7:47 am #4

a "Raspberry Ripple" scheme.

The photo of the model looks like a variation on the EAP scheme but I think that scheme was a bit mundane and the EAP would have looked even better in something like a "Raspberry Ripple" scheme.

So the reasoning being that if the P.110 had been built as either a prototype or put into production at least one may have ended up in this scheme.

Thanks for the comments. Feedback like that helps me to keep going on it when sometimes I'm just so frustrated with it and my level of skill (or lack thereof) and now having problems with joint pain that I just want to see if it can really fly and smash it against the closest wall!

Rob
Rob

August 14th, 2008, 2:30 pm #5

Rob
Rob

February 14th, 2010, 11:04 am #6

mainly thanks to moving house.

February 15th, 2010, 10:57 am #7

that they took a little piece of every modern jet fighter ever built, and threw them in a cement mixer and hoped for the best.

Very cool subject, get it going again, please!!!!

Ben.

Things that make u go HMMM!

Graeme
Graeme

February 17th, 2010, 12:02 am #8

when you have so many joins

Highly recommend Gap filling like "Zap a Gap" Medium CA

February 17th, 2010, 4:07 am #9

Nice work so far, any other progress?

Ray
Missed it by that much!....

Rob
Rob

February 17th, 2010, 1:59 pm #10

that they took a little piece of every modern jet fighter ever built, and threw them in a cement mixer and hoped for the best.

Very cool subject, get it going again, please!!!!

Ben.

Things that make u go HMMM!
where People guessed what it was supposed to be listed the kits that were used.

Italeri Tornado F3
Esci EFA
Italeri Sukhoi Su27
(and probably at least one more before it's "finished")
Plasticard
Filler (lots)