A simple 'yes to animals'/ 'no to animals' response to the following animal survey;

A simple 'yes to animals'/ 'no to animals' response to the following animal survey;

June 15th, 2010, 7:38 am #1

It seems as though many members have an opinion in relation to whether animal pictures should be allowed on AMI. Given this, here's a simple survey.

Those that want animals to be allowed on AMI are to put, 'yes, to animals' and those that don't 'no, to animals'. I will give everyone until Sunday night to make a decision but there are conditions;

You must login with a real name not some ficticious name, nor animal names (ie Murray/Snufflebum)or nicknames (ie Bundy). You can only vote once. Any votes identified as bogus will be discounted. On Sunday night when I login I will calculate the fors and against and the decision will be made after that. This doesn't mean that there's a free for all to post pics of their animals on every post.

Personally, I am against animal pics on the site even though I've had Murray eat a Mirage when he was a pup and I look back on it now and laugh but I won't be posting any further pics of him regardless.

When the results are known, I will delete the thread so that we don't have pages of votes and silly comments made.

Vote freely and sensibly as this is your time to put your opinion forward.

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

June 15th, 2010, 7:41 am #2

Yes to animals, n/t

June 15th, 2010, 8:06 am #3

It seems as though many members have an opinion in relation to whether animal pictures should be allowed on AMI. Given this, here's a simple survey.

Those that want animals to be allowed on AMI are to put, 'yes, to animals' and those that don't 'no, to animals'. I will give everyone until Sunday night to make a decision but there are conditions;

You must login with a real name not some ficticious name, nor animal names (ie Murray/Snufflebum)or nicknames (ie Bundy). You can only vote once. Any votes identified as bogus will be discounted. On Sunday night when I login I will calculate the fors and against and the decision will be made after that. This doesn't mean that there's a free for all to post pics of their animals on every post.

Personally, I am against animal pics on the site even though I've had Murray eat a Mirage when he was a pup and I look back on it now and laugh but I won't be posting any further pics of him regardless.

When the results are known, I will delete the thread so that we don't have pages of votes and silly comments made.

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
Yes...some of my best friends are animals! n/t

June 15th, 2010, 8:16 am #4

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
Bloody wowsers,mumble mumble mumble.

June 15th, 2010, 8:30 am #5

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
cheers,Daz

"the 1st time I saw a jet I shot it down"-General Chuck Yeager

June 15th, 2010, 8:47 am #6

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
Are we talking about Obnoxious Posters or the 4 legged variety. Anyway a Big NO for both.

June 15th, 2010, 8:54 am #7

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
TonyP

June 15th, 2010, 9:07 am #8

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI

June 15th, 2010, 9:14 am #9

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
Peter Johnstone
Last edited by skypilot1960 on June 15th, 2010, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 15th, 2010, 9:23 am #10

Regards

Andrew Doppel
Assistant Moderator AMI
No to animals