Peter Tom Willis

This is the primary discussion football forum for Auburn Tiger Football fans. Open MODERATED posting for all college football fans. There is some serious smack
talk found here, as well as knowledgeable and informed discussion!

Peter Tom Willis

Tiger on Wheels
TIGER OVERLORD

17 Apr 2008, 18:10 #1

Former Florida State QB Peter Tom Willis has been fired again, this time by his alma mater. Willis had been an analyst on the Seminoles radio broadcasts since 1998, but won't be heard this season because of his criticism of FSU's performance over the past few seasons. Willis had referred to the Noles' offense scheme as a "high-school offense" in recent years. Willis was only saying what was plainly obvious to anybody who has watched the Noles over the past few seasons. They aren't what they used to be, and nobody's really afraid of them any more. Still, with Willis gone, things should get better in a big hurry. Or at least that's the impression you're going to get if you're listening to their radio broadcasts.

Tiger on Wheels
TIGER OVERLORD

17 Apr 2008, 20:00 #2

F$U is such a classy program.

auburn64
Redshirt Freshman Tiger

17 Apr 2008, 20:18 #3

there are too many programs who only live in the past this is a business that says not what have you done for me but what you going to do for me. teams fans like alabama,fsu,miami, note dame and so on and so forth the times of bear are gone even in todays world the almighty bear would not be able to do what his money bought in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get over it AUBURN the team of the future and i am happy that we have a coach who is smart enough to see this and change to what he needs to win and not live in the past.

Tiger on Wheels
TIGER OVERLORD

17 Apr 2008, 21:49 #4

Very true. bammer is at the TOP of that list of always living in the past.