Southsea Soap Company Fantasy NFL League

Tick
Tick

October 9th, 2013, 10:02 pm #1

First year NFL league UK Based will be looking to expand next year(2014) from a 12 Team 3 Division set-up to 16 Team 4 Div league, we do have a reserve list which is beginning to populate, but always looking for more players.
We run a custom scoring set-up that has been tweaked from the 'Huddle Perfect Scoring' sytem.
Next season we are looking to introduce an Offline Draft to run alongside The NFL Draft, and then once established, Keepers and IDP's will be introduced, working towards a Dynasty League of sorts.
The League is VERY competitive and has a Group on Facebook that has at least 4 or 5 different threads beginning each day so please do not be expecting a 'Silent Faceless League', this is a league for people to have a laugh in as well....our main priority is ENJOYMENT...
Also this league is not for the feint hearted, so if your the touchy or sensitve type then this league might not be for you.
If you're interested please get in touch on this thread...we'll chat and then if i think you are suitable for the league and look like you might be able to add to the league, constructively and also add to the 'CRAIC' then you will be invited to join.

Do not want to sound snobbish or 'better than' BUT we have created a league that is pure gold and we wish to add to it rather than take away from it by adding complacent players.
Most of the players are South Uk based, but we do have players from the States and Australia with another State-sider waiting to join next year.

If you are serious about your NFL and are serious about enjoying yourself while playing Fantasy sports then please get in touch...

Thanks, be cool!

petter55
Rookie
petter55
Rookie

November 28th, 2014, 10:16 am #2

I am very excited to watch what giants do in NFL next year; it will be fun watching. This year I missed most of action. If you have to make a list of best football players ever, whom would you rank?