Moderators: Sam726627, Officers

Diplomat Mask Request

Sentar
Zombie Hunter
Sentar
Zombie Hunter

February 15th, 2012, 2:34 am #1

If you'd like to request ambassador permissions to post in our more secure forums then please post in this thread with the following information

Code: Select all

[U]Name[/U]
[U]UD Profile Link[/U]
[U]Your Group[/U]
[U]Link to your Forums if Applicable[/U]
Sentar
[+] Spoiler
Xan: I was angry at Shamu a few years ago. Cussed it out in front of little children and old people.
Clanc43: Shamu the ****ing killer whale?
Xan: Hey guys. Just letting you know my main computer (the one I do everything from) has a virus so I may not be on today unless I can fix the damn thing. It keeps restarting without warning and I'm sure it's that fraggin virus.
Alcatraz: If you can't you can't Xan, that's no problem.
Sentar: Don't listen to him, Xan. I hold you personally responsible for not being on. Even an act of God would not get you off the hook.
LilJoeMeatHead: Gawd Xan! A nonstop whirlwind of disappointments.
Clanc43: Seriously Xan, I'm at Fort Bragg on my craptop and I'm on. You know what they say about excuses Sentar?
Sentar: They're like assholes.
clanc43: Yes they are. I already have one, they all stink, and I don?t need yours.
SaulKD: In that case, you're the best damn NCO we've ever had. Truly your leadership skills are inspiring and I one day see you in the HC. And if you believe all that I've got some real estate I'd like to sell you too.
[+] Spoiler

silvio
Zombie Bait
silvio
Zombie Bait

March 17th, 2012, 8:11 am #2

silvio
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=124349
Caiger Mall Survivors
http://z15.invisionfree.com/caiger/index.php?

Trying to make the CMS relivant again. Reaching out to friends just to open up diplomacy.

Benigno
Zombie Bait
Benigno
Zombie Bait

April 10th, 2012, 11:05 pm #3

Benigno
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=556676
Zone Defenders
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SSZ/

Coordination of groups within the SSZ : Roftwood, Stanbury Village, Tollyton, Pimbank, and Edgecombe. I know your group is mobile but I want you to be aware of, and contribute to, the effort!

Sentar
Zombie Hunter
Sentar
Zombie Hunter

April 11th, 2012, 1:07 am #4

You've been masked. Feel free to post in the more secure forum.
Sentar
[+] Spoiler
Xan: I was angry at Shamu a few years ago. Cussed it out in front of little children and old people.
Xan: Hey guys. Just letting you know my main computer (the one I do everything from) has a virus so I may not be on today unless I can fix the damn thing. It keeps restarting without warning and I'm sure it's that fraggin virus.
Sentar: Don't listen to him, Xan. I hold you personally responsible for not being on. Even an act of God would not get you off the hook.
Clanc43: Seriously Xan, I'm at Fort Bragg on my craptop and I'm on. You know what they say about excuses Sentar?
clanc43: Yes they are. I already have one, they all stink, and I don?t need yours.
SaulKD: In that case, you're the best damn NCO we've ever had. Truly your leadership skills are inspiring and I one day see you in the HC. And if you believe all that I've got some real estate I'd like to sell you too.
[+] Spoiler

Wisegirl
Zombie Bait
Wisegirl
Zombie Bait

June 5th, 2012, 8:20 am #5

mac knife
Zombie Hunter
mac knife
Zombie Hunter

June 7th, 2012, 5:01 pm #6

Sorry for the delay you should be set up now.
Mac Knife
Jack Lad
mac knife - Shartak

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. (Which is usually the case.)

Leon Silverblood
Newbie Survivor
Leon Silverblood
Newbie Survivor

June 10th, 2012, 11:52 am #7

mac knife wrote:
I'm here for the same reason :)
I can haz diplo plz?

mac knife
Zombie Hunter
mac knife
Zombie Hunter

June 10th, 2012, 1:23 pm #8

Leon Silverblood wrote:
mac knife wrote:
I'm here for the same reason :)
I can haz diplo plz?
But you already have it. :unsure:
Mac Knife
Jack Lad
mac knife - Shartak

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. (Which is usually the case.)

Leon Silverblood
Newbie Survivor
Leon Silverblood
Newbie Survivor

June 11th, 2012, 11:06 am #9

I knew that.

Sentar
Zombie Hunter
Sentar
Zombie Hunter

June 11th, 2012, 10:25 pm #10

Leon Silverblood wrote: ...
I knew that.
Barricaded all the way to EHB and knifed a zed off of you, Leon.
Sentar
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler