Moderators: Sam726627, Officers

Army Control Corps; Applications

Blessed Guard
Veteran

April 23rd, 2008, 6:23 am #1

G'day ladies & gentlemen. I presume you all have reached this forum via one route or another, whether it was through our Wiki, in-game recruitment, friends, friends of friends, etc. Well, rest assured, you all have come to the right place. All the necessary information pertaining to enlistment can be found beneath this paragraph. If any questions arise, our Administrators are available to assist you as best as possible. Furthermore, please read through our Basic Forum Rules either before or after you go through the necessary steps to apply to our group.

Trainees

All members who are accepted into the ACC will automatically start as a Trainee. Those who are below Level 5* will be sent into a location with instructors to gain experience and prove oneself via concise, clear communication through the forum. When players are Level 5 or higher, however, they will be allowed to assist the main group while they are evaluated for full integration into the group. As long as people are willing to show the ability to work as a team and talk with us, then there is little worry of not making it in the group. Once the Commander and Instructors have decided that a Trainee has met minimum requirements and performed exceptionally, a promotion to Private will be awarded as well as an official assignment to a combat squad.

Job Position

Those seeking application into the group will have the opportunity to choose which role they will assume within the ACC. The default position is an Infantryman (or woman), while the more advanced positions include that of Combat Medic and Combat Engineer.

Infantryman(woman): expected to meet the Zombies head-on. Emphasis is combat with basic duties in barricade maintenance and minimal self-healing.

Combat Medic: Required to heal and revive personnel and local survivors. Their importance gives medics revive priority over all other personnel. Emphasis is a proactive, supportive position translated into having 30% minimum of one's encumbrances fully dedicated to medical supplies. Members assume an infantry role when there is no healing or reviving necessary.

Combat Engineer: Ensures buildings are repaired, barricaded, and powered when necessary. Often clears and repairs buildings for infantry to occupy. Inventory typically includes a toolbox, spare generator and fuel by default.

Application

In order to be considered for acceptance into the ACC, we require the following placed within a post on this thread:

1.)Profile Link**
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)
3.)Previous group experience, if any
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not
5.)How you discovered the Army Control Corps.

*Level 5 implies the possession of at least 5 Human Skills, so Zombie skills will not factor into placement/training.

**If you are not sure how to get your profile link as is needed for the application, click on your name where it shows how much health/AP you have at the moment. When you get the page showing your name as well as your skills, copy the URL to paste in your thread. You'll know it is your profile link, because it will have either a 6 or 7 digit code at the end of it. An example of such a profile link appears like so: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=768184 .
BG; "But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish." Psalm 9:18

mattfire
Zombie Hunter
mattfire
Zombie Hunter

April 23rd, 2008, 7:21 pm #2

Hey i found this site through the urbandead wiki and thought it would be a good idea to come along and see if you'll want me im not entirely sure if this is where you want me to post this app but i cant see anywhere else :)

Profile link: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=606508
Intended job position: infantryman
Previous experience: i used to help out the local groups around the yagoton area a lot until i stopped playing for a while
Stuff about my guy: My guy has all the skills except brain rot as i like being human too much and im desperatly looking for a group as ive been pushed south through no less than 5 blocks this week alone and am currently out of all ammo, supplies etc in osmondville

He who sheds his blood beside me today shall be my brother forever

Luthorian: search the church it's always full of beer

SaulKD: Dying to take and hold buildings is in the job description.
Hell Grunt: wasn't it sitting back and drinking tea while pretending you didn't shoot your own foot?
Sauls engineer motto:"We didn't retreat we were just out looking for generators."

Myo: Matt...I am your father!

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=606508

Private McKinley
Experienced Combatant
Private McKinley
Experienced Combatant

April 23rd, 2008, 7:49 pm #3

Welcome to the ACC! An officer will be here soon to help you out. :)

Blessed Guard
Veteran

April 23rd, 2008, 7:50 pm #4

Yes, thank you; that is precisely the information we needed. Our Commander will be by in due time to process your application ;).
BG; "But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish." Psalm 9:18

Matthew Giles
Zombie Bait
Matthew Giles
Zombie Bait

April 23rd, 2008, 9:36 pm #5

Matthew Giles Here,

1) Heres My Profile Link:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=754264

2) Infantry Please,

3) i used to be the commander of the ''Malton Elite's'' we had a fairly good number of members split into differnt sub-groups, we used to operated in defending the NE corner, but after i had to go away for a while to look after my I'll mum, well i got back and they had all been off line fore more than a month. so i disbanded the group.

4) well i used to work in Dulston with Private McKinley's old charecter, and it would be nice to work with him again if posible, but if it's not, then i'll get used to it. i moved south when everything went to hell. i got's all the skills except bin rot, (basicly the same as Mattfire up there) and im Re-stocking supplys in Fort Perryn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I'll Kill A Man In A Fair Fight...
Or If I Think He's Gona Start A Fair Fight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessed Guard
Veteran

April 23rd, 2008, 9:59 pm #6

Interesting background info. Your application looks complete, so our Commander will be by in due time to process your request .

SaulKD
Zombie Hunter
SaulKD
Zombie Hunter

April 23rd, 2008, 11:47 pm #7

Got them both. And thanks for putting up the new applications thread BG.

XxCannon FodderxX
Rookie Survivor
XxCannon FodderxX
Rookie Survivor

April 24th, 2008, 7:52 pm #8

• Profile Link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=819714
  • Intended Job Position: Infantry and/or Medic
  • Previous group experience, if any: Leader of E.N.D.
  • Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not: In real life I was in the military and have alot of vast experiance in real life that can be used in game. In game I have been part of UD since '05 in various forms, and have had, or presently have alts within every major survivor group such as The Fortress, DEM, USAI, Paradox, THEM, 82nd Airbourne Division, and many more. I can also Mod, Admin forums, but, I love to do intel for a group about other groups and enemies within our area.

SaulKD
Zombie Hunter
SaulKD
Zombie Hunter

April 24th, 2008, 8:14 pm #9

I've changed your status and sent you a couple PMs. Welcome to the ACC.

Alcatraz311
Zombie Hunter
Alcatraz311
Zombie Hunter

April 24th, 2008, 8:46 pm #10

Welcome Cannon Fodder, nice to have some E.N.D. royalty in the ACC.
Alcatraz311
wrote: Shutterstock deleted the forum badges. I'll find a backup of the graphics and share onto everyone. The old files names will have to do for now.
- I forgot that the Fortress Ambassador made the "ACC 300!" Gif!

Supremacy Log: "CM Rawles is the new Dalai Lama of Tibet."

daaad123: "Why didn't you say anything after the Survivor legion, the Name Changers and the Shower Shagger Saga?"