channman
Zombie Bait
channman
Zombie Bait

April 27th, 2008, 7:56 pm #21

1.)Profile Link http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1236514
2.)Intended Job Position (refer to above for descriptions)-Infantryman
3.)Previous group experience, if any--breach of peace for my mian
4.)Anything you want us to know about yourself, in-game or not-- this is my alt my main is http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1133553 and hes in BOP

LilJoeMeatHead
Zombie Hunter
LilJoeMeatHead
Zombie Hunter

April 27th, 2008, 8:20 pm #22

Ah, thank you for the interest, our HC will notify you your instructions shortly.
Scumbagsteve
My eyes they burn oh, they burn.
BG wrote: I think this beats your previous record of reviving me nearly instantaneously.
SaulKD wrote:Ok,that is officially the fucking record for fastest revive right there.
Myo: Yes, yes you do, Joe.
Mills: You must have Faith in order to have Unity,and you must have Unity to be Strong. Therefore, I am obviously the most God-Fearing Nation,and I'm God-damn proud of it!

tripConcept
Newbie Survivor
tripConcept
Newbie Survivor

May 1st, 2008, 2:58 pm #23

1. Profile Link : *Removed by HC*

2. Intended Job Position : Infantryman

3. Previous Group Experience: N/A

4. Extra Information: Nothing extremely relevant, but I can definitely be an asset in your organization, I am frequently online/active in the game, and would love to be part of an organized, goal driven survivor group.

thanks for your time! I eagerly await your decision,

tripConcept.
(currently stationed in Caunt St. PD, in Vinetown.
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1234967

** Never Fear! Army Control Corps is here! **

Smith
Zombie Hunter
Smith
Zombie Hunter

May 1st, 2008, 4:34 pm #24

Thanks for the interest in us tripConcept ;)

Someone from HC will be along in due time to process your application and get you started.
bobb606 - Infrantry, Echo 1

SaulKD
Zombie Hunter
SaulKD
Zombie Hunter

May 1st, 2008, 5:35 pm #25

Nice to see you Trip. I've sent you instructions so check your inbox.

Treviabot92
Zombie Bait
Treviabot92
Zombie Bait

May 8th, 2008, 5:22 pm #26

1.) http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=985870
2.) Infantry/Combat Engineer/Both
3.) I was part of the FMO before everyone just up and quit, expect for a few people who probably don't even know.
4.) In general, I prefer to be the main tank of a squad, and if there's a stronger tank, I tend to sulk :lol:. I also carry alot of syringes, because I have Lab Experience and, now, NecroNet Access, but I'm also looking for a scanner so's I can tag some zeds. course, I get more syringes than scanners, which sucks <_<. I also hate the Columbine Kids, and Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (you get my point there, right? Columbine Kids are PKers and so is Druuuuuuuu). I can free run. Previously, when I was in FMO, I monitored frequency 27.47 (I still do), so you guys could use that. In order to keep using that frequency, though, someone's going to have to go to the Osbourne Building near Lumber Mall, cos that's where the 27.47 transmitter is.
GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL!!!

Redmoonboy
Zombie Bait
Redmoonboy
Zombie Bait

May 8th, 2008, 8:05 pm #27

Hey i found this site through the urbandead wiki and tought it looked like a group id be intrested in so i decided to apply

Profile link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=463250
Intended job position: Combat Engineer
Previous experience: None
Stuff about survivor: Not really ( im curently based in shearbank but alot of zombies on the horizon thinking of moving to the near by mall to resupply and head to where im needed)

LilJoeMeatHead
Zombie Hunter
LilJoeMeatHead
Zombie Hunter

May 8th, 2008, 9:19 pm #28

Ohs goodies. Our HC (High Command) will contact you both shortly.
Scumbagsteve
My eyes they burn oh, they burn.
BG wrote: I think this beats your previous record of reviving me nearly instantaneously.
SaulKD wrote:Ok,that is officially the fucking record for fastest revive right there.
Myo: Yes, yes you do, Joe.
Mills: You must have Faith in order to have Unity,and you must have Unity to be Strong. Therefore, I am obviously the most God-Fearing Nation,and I'm God-damn proud of it!

SaulKD
Zombie Hunter
SaulKD
Zombie Hunter

May 8th, 2008, 9:51 pm #29

Got them both.

Terrence
Zombie Bait
Terrence
Zombie Bait

May 9th, 2008, 1:42 am #30

Just want to say Hello to everyone. I'm just new to the game and doesn't know anything much about this game. I hope you guys can help me...