Warning volatile subject JEWS

May 22nd, 2002, 5:56 am #11

Of BS answer is that???

Rouben yev Edward barekam
Rouben yev Edward barekam

October 21st, 2009, 2:32 am #12

It is particularly annoying to me that Jews successfully have muted any direct criticism about Israel and Jews in general even if those concerns were legitimate.The classic tactic is as soon as you raise valid criticism such as denying the Armenian Genocide or Palestinian treatment you automatically labeled as Anti-Semite or Anti-Jewish. Even our very own Intellectuals fall for this including our very own ara baliozian. It is enough to just say “jew” and you will see the preachers attacking you from left and right. Jews like the rest of humanity are not exempted from objective criticism. When I see an Armenian hater Jew, I have to qualms to say so but as often it happens you will see some poorly informed person who bought the “victim nation” doctrine and will point their finger: “Anti-Semite”.
I have a right to expose any revisionists and bigots weather that be Jewish , Turkish or whatever who openly humiliate and disseminate propaganda.
So please before you raise your fingers ask yourself if you are really clean from the brainwashing.
Edward once you told ,you are in Pasadena.

Are you still there??