Wrestling Pictures Anyone???

Wrestling Pictures Anyone???

Cynthia
Cynthia

August 12th, 2001, 4:36 am #1

Arild just posted some wrestling pictures on his new Yahoo Group, Spank Post, for anybody interested. As your "thanks to Cynthia", you must explain what these pictures are about, put them in sequence, and tell me what is going on here!!! It looks pretty stupid to me!!

Now say, "Thank you Cynthia", you are great for telling us about these pictures!!!

scottish surfer
scottish surfer

August 12th, 2001, 7:48 am #2

The thing which i would like to know is WHY Major Gunns got spanked like that.Itlooked a very sound spanking,judging by the colour of her bottom.Was she
trying to be the Queen Bee,and Lizzie Borden objected?
I have a copy of that tape and,after the spanking was over,Lizzie was indicating that her hand was hurting.

Cynthia
Cynthia

August 12th, 2001, 1:18 pm #3

What is this about? What are "valets" and how are they different from "women wrestlers"? What are the guys doing in the ring with them? Who are all those people? This COULDN'T possibily be something REAL people watch on tv, could it??

SC, YOU would never watch something like this, would you? Don't you feel sorry for this young lady "GUNNS" who got spanked so hard? Where in these pictures is the person who spanked her?

I'LL bet you were watching a nature program on PBS and this program accidently popped on the screen??

Cynthia
Cynthia

August 12th, 2001, 1:21 pm #4

I goofed! Got your initials wrong! Now I suppose you will want me to get into the ring with these ladies! YOU would never put a sweet little thing like me in a ring with these crude and loud persons, would you???

Scottish Surfer
Scottish Surfer

August 12th, 2001, 9:51 pm #5

I can't really tell you much about the difference between valets and lady wrestlers.I live on the opposite side of the Atlantic from you.From what i have seen,valets are girls who hang about outside the
ring and,if their man in the ring is getting the worse of it,they pull some dirty trick when the referee is not looking.I used to watch British Wrestling on T.V.
but,like a lot of other people,i became fed up with the fakery.We do get American Wrestling here,but they tend to put it on around midnight or 1am.Too bad,if you have to get up early for work.It is necessary to tape it,if you want to watch.I do think American Wrestling is more outrageous than the British version,
perhaps to keep the popularity which British Wrestling
lost.You saw guys,apparently dead on their feet,
suddenly coming to life and beating ten bells out of their opponent.It is a fact that Lizzie Borden did the spanking.One of those guys just held Gunns over his knee.Check XPWrestling.com,Cynthia.Those photos on Arild's new website come from their Redemption Video.

endart
endart

August 12th, 2001, 10:22 pm #6

I have seen several vidcaps from this spanking and it occured in a wrestling federation known as XPW. Lizzie Borden spanked Major Gunns quite thoroughly for a typical wrestling spanking. I have done a collage drawing of that very spanking which will most likely appear on my site in the October update. I believe it was done as a sort of "initiation" into XPW because Major Gunns was formerly with the now defunct WCW. Anyway, I envy whomever has this video, for I have seen the vidcaps and also the short clips that were available, and it appears to have been very firmly done! Take care, endart

wwfan25
wwfan25

August 13th, 2001, 11:10 pm #7

Did they have clips or the whole spanking up on their site? Is there anywhere to download it?

endart
endart

August 14th, 2001, 2:29 am #8

There were two clips they made available on their site, xpw.com soon after the show Redemption. I don't think they are up anymore, however I believe the site, "Spanking in the movies" has some vidcaps, and a clip. The clips were only about 30 seconds long, but definitely showed the slaps landing with real force. I look forward to more of these in the future, and I have done a few drawings of the many WWF spanking which have appeared over this past year, which will be added to my site in a couple of months. Take care, endart

Cynthia
Cynthia

August 15th, 2001, 12:34 pm #9

While I am not much of a fan, I hear wrestling is a fake. The winner is known at the start, they take turns winning, and the fighting is staged. I don't know but is that true??

If it is, is the spanking a fake?? To they put rouge on the bottoms to make them look red?? Do the young ladies pretend to spank each other so it LOOKS like they are spanking but really are not??

I still have not had what is going on in those pictures explained. Why are all those men in the ring? Who is pretending to spank "Major Bunns" or whomever she is? What is the order of these pics???

endart
endart

August 15th, 2001, 4:09 pm #10

The wrestling matches may be pre-determined, however you have to marvel at the sheer athleticism of the athletes. By the way, if you have ever watched a soap opera, do you call that fake? The outcome is pre-determined, and the characters are made up. Just a thought.
Anyway, if you get a chance to view the Major Gunns spanking you will see it was quite real. The smacks landed with real force, although the other spankings I have seen in wrestling were very "tame" and didn't seem to be real. This was the one spanking I have seen which was real.