Spanking in Soap Opera's

Spanking in Soap Opera's

Terry
Terry

December 14th, 2002, 11:25 pm #1

How often does a man spank a woman in the soap opera's? I saw an old days of our lives where tony spanked a young lady (blond hair), I do not know her name, Can you provide any other spanking scenes from the soaps where a husband or boyfriend spanks his better half?

Cromwell
Cromwell

December 18th, 2002, 3:16 am #2

The only one I can confirm is a very old "General Hospital" episode in whichone of the male doctors picked up his wife (over his sholder) and gave her bottom a slap, but that was thirty-five years ago.

Dan Rivera
Dan Rivera

December 18th, 2002, 4:34 am #3

How often does a man spank a woman in the soap opera's? I saw an old days of our lives where tony spanked a young lady (blond hair), I do not know her name, Can you provide any other spanking scenes from the soaps where a husband or boyfriend spanks his better half?
You're probably thinking about the scene where Tony, played by Thaao Penghlis, gives an over-the-knee spanking to his ex-wife, played by Leann Hunley. I think the year was 1985, but I could be off a year or two.

Cheers,
Dan

Jindabyne
Jindabyne

December 21st, 2002, 1:51 pm #4

Hi Terry,
I remember reporting a while back where the woman who plays "Nicky" was spanked by "Victor" in a black & white dress after they had been enjoying a cocktail or something like that. Both characters are still in the soap but I saw this incident 20-odd years ago. I only caught the very tail end of the spanking which may have gone for a few swats? (Anyone know?) I saw Nicky climb off Victors lap as Victor told her, "And don't let me see you playing the little tramp again." Nicky scurried away but stopped when she got to the first steps of a stairway & said, "Thank you, I can see you really care!" That was 1 grateful spankee!
I recall others had recalled moments so over the years I guess there's been the odd moment. Anyone remember ohers? I read the records that an American lady called Lucci received a few for her bitchy role & see loved them! Anyone seen a Lucci spanking?,
Jinders.

Tiger
Tiger

December 22nd, 2002, 3:27 pm #5

I know that Brenda Barrett on General Hospital (played by gorgeous, petite Vanessa Marcil) has been threatened with spankings a couple of times (once by Jacks and once by elderly Edward Quartermain) but unfortunately the delightful deed was not done. One can always hope.

Vince
Vince

January 14th, 2003, 5:09 pm #6

You're probably thinking about the scene where Tony, played by Thaao Penghlis, gives an over-the-knee spanking to his ex-wife, played by Leann Hunley. I think the year was 1985, but I could be off a year or two.

Cheers,
Dan
I post some pictures from Days of Our Lives on Arilds Movie Spanking Group. I hope that you enjoy them.

Vince.

Jidabyne
Jidabyne

January 16th, 2003, 12:55 pm #7

Great find, Vince!,
Thanks,
Jin.
P.S. Any other 'hidden treasures' you've got from Viki's site?

Vince
Vince

January 28th, 2003, 8:18 pm #8

I post a short clip on Arilds new group (Arilds Movie Spanking Group 2) from USA tv series "Temple Houston".

Jeffrey Hunter spanks Julie Parrish.

Vince.

bacher
bacher

March 31st, 2003, 5:13 pm #9

Hi Terry,
I remember reporting a while back where the woman who plays "Nicky" was spanked by "Victor" in a black & white dress after they had been enjoying a cocktail or something like that. Both characters are still in the soap but I saw this incident 20-odd years ago. I only caught the very tail end of the spanking which may have gone for a few swats? (Anyone know?) I saw Nicky climb off Victors lap as Victor told her, "And don't let me see you playing the little tramp again." Nicky scurried away but stopped when she got to the first steps of a stairway & said, "Thank you, I can see you really care!" That was 1 grateful spankee!
I recall others had recalled moments so over the years I guess there's been the odd moment. Anyone remember ohers? I read the records that an American lady called Lucci received a few for her bitchy role & see loved them! Anyone seen a Lucci spanking?,
Jinders.
That's The Young & The Restless, ca. 1982, I think.
- bacher