Shirley Temple Spankings

Shirley Temple Spankings

Joerg
Joerg

December 27th, 2000, 1:06 pm #1

I remember three movies with child moviestar Shirley Temple.
In Wee Willie Winkie (1938)she gets an otk spanking from June Lang

In The Stoneaway (1938) she gets an otk spanking from an older woman ( I don´t know the name)

In Kiss and Tell (1945) Shirley Temple is lying over William Powel´s knee and looked very borish,while he use a hairbrush.

There is also picture with Shirley Temple over Gary Cooper´s knee.It was a publicity gag from MGM.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 28th, 2000, 2:09 am #2

A six year old girl being spanked? Man you need help!!

Hayden Fox
Hayden Fox

December 28th, 2000, 6:42 pm #3

I remember three movies with child moviestar Shirley Temple.
In Wee Willie Winkie (1938)she gets an otk spanking from June Lang

In The Stoneaway (1938) she gets an otk spanking from an older woman ( I don´t know the name)

In Kiss and Tell (1945) Shirley Temple is lying over William Powel´s knee and looked very borish,while he use a hairbrush.

There is also picture with Shirley Temple over Gary Cooper´s knee.It was a publicity gag from MGM.
I have seen Wee Willie Winkie a few times and have never seen the spanking scene, was that cut from the film? Has anyone else seen it? I read about it in her biography, apparently June Lang doing the spanking didn't want to hurt Shirley Temple, but the director wanted it to be more realistic. Shirley Temple laying across Jun Lang Knee looked up at her and gave her permission to really spank her. Which she did.

js666
js666

December 31st, 2000, 8:57 pm #4

They apparently filmed the spanking for Wee Willie Winkie, but the test audience was so upset (Shirley was the most popular star in America through much of the Thirties) that they had to cut the scene.

I'm also unsure that the spanking in Kiss and Tell made it to the screen, though it was mentioned in at least one review.