Arenthyor - Hiatus On 8/1

DMSabre
Site Admin
DMSabre
Site Admin

12:43 PM - Jul 20, 2018 #1

All,

I have some unfortunate news to share.  

For a 'short' period of time, Arenthyor will have to go offline as I take a short-term assignment that prevents me from hosting the server.  While it is possible this dark period will last only a few weeks, it is more likely to last as many as 9 months or so.

Please know that this in no way affects my commitment to Arenthyor.  I will continue to actively build the server and have several enhancements planned over this time including new quests, item forging, persistent dungeon bosses, and some other special updates that I'm really excited to bring to you all.  Maybe we'll even be ready to port over to the EE version by that time (provided that version advances enough to support our complex configuration).  

On or about 8/1, I'll have to take the server offline.  I will update the community with status as things become more clear.

I am and will remain available through the website and these forums throughout this period.  

In addition, when we return, I am planning a big event to welcome everyone back from our hiatus.  Also, expect some updates to some of the places and spaces that you're used to.  Your characters will remain safe and sound, waiting for your return to the world.

Lastly, I would love to start some 'play-by-post' RP in the RP forums that will eventually tie into these events.  I will start a post and you can join as much or as little as you'd like.

Thank you for your continued support.  We have a wonderful community that I've grown to consider as my friends.  While I'm not excited about this interruption, I also know that it's only temporary.

Please send me any questions that you might have.

Regards,
Sabre 
The dice never lie.