Farewell, Antiquus!

Liam
Valued Contributor

November 20th, 2013, 6:31 am #1

It's been a longtime coming sadly and I'm sure this comes as no surprise, but I think it's finally time we bring Antiquus to a close. It's been an absolute blast and it's been an absolute pleasure having each and every one of you along for the journey. I could name a number of reasons as to why we're deciding to do this now, but I don't feel there's a need to make excuses - Ardy and I are moving on with our lives and developing our careers and Antiquus simply doesn't fit in anymore.

Niv, Ardy and Driver. You guys are amazing and I can't begin to thank you enough. It's been an absolute pleasure working along side you and I really do value our friendships that have formed from this board. Driver I hope you've left IGA, you've got so much potential! Go and become a stripper :lol: But seriously Driver, you're input and ideas to this board have been invaluable and I really do appreciate it. Niv all the best with your studies, you'll do great things in life. I know we'll keep in touch. Ardy, my fellow emergency service employee, stay safe out there and keep in touch on Facey.

A huge thank-you goes to James, Mystique and Nicolas. Your contributions to the board have been next to none, and I know that it's so easy to say thanks but I truly do appreciate all that you've done for the board and it's safe to say that it would not have come this far if it were't for the three of you. I wish you all the best in the future and I know we'll keep in touch.

Thank-you of course to all our former staff, elite members and members. None of this would have been possible without you, and I've made some great friends and had a blast.

As for me, my time on forums is slowly coming to an end. I'll continue to spend time at Zathyus but I'm already dwindling there sadly (sorry Nicolas, don't fire me! :cry: ).

If you'd like access to any content that is hidden please shoot me a PM. The board will remain online and feel free to continue submitting boards to the directory. I'm sure the site will still have plenty of visitors (mostly guests) so a simple advertisement can go a long way. I'll have to chat to Nicolas about the topsite but it will remain online for the time being.

You all rock. Do big things in life and enjoy every minute of it!

Liam and the Antiquus Team
Administrator
[ PM | E-mail ]

Submit your forum to the newly launched ANTIQUUS TOPSITE today!

James Lu
Valued Contributor

November 21st, 2013, 12:29 am #2

Thanks for the run, everyone, it's been a blast! :)

It's sad to see this place go, but we're closing things on a high-note and on the end of a good run!

Phenom
Valued Member

November 21st, 2013, 12:36 am #3

Farewell friends

Mystique
Contributor

November 21st, 2013, 10:56 pm #4

Just .. :cry:

You are an amazing man Liam. As sad as seeing Antiquus drawing to a close is .. I can't help but be so happy, and so excited for the future that awaits you in your life Liam.

Getting to know you here, has given me some very happy days that I will remember and cherish foreva.

Much love and many good wishes to you, and everyone else here at Antiquus.

:cry:

RELAX, TAKE YOUR TIME..

IT'S INFINITY.

Sig By FallenShadow <3

'INFINITY FORUMS' - NOW OPEN!!!!!

'Live Your Life'

♫♪ Er'ybody right here, what you need to do is be thankful for the life that you got.
You know what I'm sayin'.
Stop lookin' at what you ain't got
And start bein' thankful for what you do got.

Let's give it to 'em baby girl. ♫♪ ~ T. I.
[+] Spoiler

Bluezone777

November 22nd, 2013, 12:04 am #5

I wish you all the best in whatever the future has in store for you. It's always sad to have to close a board you grown to love but sometimes it's just what has to happen.

Helena
Getting Started

November 22nd, 2013, 5:32 pm #6

Sorry to see this board go. It seemed like there was always such a positive attitude in both staff and members of this community. I haven't been a part of the community, but I did pop in occasionally, and always found a community that enjoyed each other. That sort of presence will be missed.

You and those that came alongside you did some cool things here, Liam. Best of luck as you take those organizational and inspirational talents to another area of your life.
Find out more!
Want integrated IRC style chat?
Members Online Today?
NexusTree has it. [ZB-IF]
List your site in our directory:

hissae2
Valued Member

November 23rd, 2013, 5:12 am #7

:(

Good luck with everything, Liam. It was fun getting to know you & everyone else here.
January 18th - August 19th, 2012:

Liam
Valued Contributor

November 23rd, 2013, 2:42 pm #8

Thanks for the kind messages everyone. I'm glad you've all enjoyed Antiquus :)
Administrator
[ PM | E-mail ]

Submit your forum to the newly launched ANTIQUUS TOPSITE today!

Ardy
Contributor

November 23rd, 2013, 8:04 pm #9

It was a great run, it was a lot of fun especially throughout our prime. Thanks everyone for spending some fantastic time together on Antiquus! It's been a memorable part of my forum-life. :)

Mini Maul

November 24th, 2013, 12:05 am #10

Its been a pleasure boys and girls.

Property of LadyV