Mariah's making a new album!

Melissa
Ultimate Madonna Hater

April 7th, 2014, 4:00 pm #1

knightmuzic
Posted: Saturday, 12 June 2004 08:32 PM

According to several articles at MariahStyle.net, Mariah just hasn't figured it out that her career is dying out. She's still deperately clinging to the last vestiges of her career.

Apparently, she wrote most of the songs for the upcoming album while vacationing in the Bahamas. She's supposedly working with producers Kanye West (who worked with Britney for "In The Zone"), pedophile R. Kelly, former Arista CEO L.A. Reid (who has been said to be keeping a good eye on her), Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis (who co-produced most of the god-awful "Rainbow" and "Glitter" albums), A.I.'s Randy Jackson, and Mario Winans (who produced J.Lo's "Feelin' So Good"). She's also supposedly working with more obscure producers like 9th Wonder and Scram Jones. The first single is due out this fall.

She's also being managed by J.Lo's former manager Benny Medina, who helped to hand off samples of Mariah's album so Jenny could make the song "I'm Real". Talk about a dim-bulb.

And she's still trying to act. Though, supposedly she's going to be ruining... er, acting in... independent films. She's also involved in a London stage production of the Marilyn Monroe movie "The Prince And The Showgirl". She also is trying to get a primetime reality TV program.

Oh yeah, and in other Mariah news, she hit on some guy in a club and flashed him a little thigh (having lifted the short skirt she was wearing)... and he walked away from her!

Anna
Posted: Sunday, 13 June 2004 12:19 AM

LOL! Mariah should do comedy, Glitter was a million times better than Spinal Tap. And they weren't even trying.

ducksoup
Posted: Sunday, 13 June 2004 03:34 AM

Okay, this disgusts me. She should not be associated with anything having to do with Marilyn Monroe. And a reality show?? Oh, please, no!!!!!!!

And I don't blame that guy @ the club for walking away from her. All that cottage cheese probably scared him.
Anna
Posted: Sunday, 13 June 2004 06:21 PM

She is pathetic.

Devil's Advocate
Posted: Monday, 14 June 2004 10:07 PM

I....see another "mental breakdown" coming. She's going to need a much stronger dosage of her medications after she flops again.

Anna
Posted: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 02:45 AM

LOL!

knightmuzic
Posted: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 02:27 PM

*lmao* Well, you gotta give her credit for not giving up easily. But there's a fine line between tenacity and stupidity. I think she just crossed that line.

Devil's Advocate
Posted: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 05:36 PM

Mariah uses more of the latter (stupidity) because she hasn't awakened to the fact that public interest has long since waned. If tenacity were the case, it would be one thing, but how many times does Mariah have to continue making a fool of herself until she comes to the realization that her 15 minutes of fame will soon be over?

I mean, how many times does she need to mocked, laughed at and ridiculed in the media as a direct result of flop after flop?

MelissaTreglia.com - My creative corner, featuring my original works, fan fiction, digital art & music.