Journalist refuses to report on Parass.

Melissa
Ultimate Madonna Hater

5:22 PM - Sep 30, 2018 #1

knightmuzic Posted: Thursday, 2 August 2007 09:23 AM
Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

An MSNBC journalist, Mika Brzezinski, had refused to report the story of Paris Hilton leaving jail. She had also expressed her disgust at Paris even being a lead story on the program, by ripping, shredding and even attempting to burn her copies of the story. And it was all captured on-air.

Watch it here.

Mika's my new hero. Finally, there's a journalist out there with some integrity!
Anna Posted: Thursday, 2 August 2007 11:37 PM
Member No.: 1

LOL! That is awesome!
knightmuzic Posted: Friday, 3 August 2007 12:52 AM
Member No.: 4

What I love is how a few Parass supporters popped up on YouTube claiming Mika's "jealous" of Paris. WTF?!?

Mika's successful in her own right, in her own field. And her father, Zbigniew Brzezinski, is an elder statesman, a geostrategist and political scientist, and he was the security advisor during President Jimmy Carter's administration (1977-1981). He made some real news in his time.

Mika and her father have done more for the world than Paris and her parents ever did. And Mika's prettier too.
ElvenFury Posted: Friday, 3 August 2007 01:14 AM

Mika..you are my hero.

In our country,where everyone is complaining about health care,children are being abducted,and the like..and everytime time I turned on the damn television there was a story about PARIS HILTON BEING IN JAIL.
Srsly.It's ridiculous.

And that reporter was right in telling them that she is not reporting it,because there are more important things in the world.

And that Joe guy..I want to snatch an eyeball out of his head.

MelissaTreglia.com - My creative corner, featuring my original works, fan fiction, digital art & music.