you tube help

you tube help

RLS
RLS

July 27th, 2008, 11:47 pm #1

I don't really use youtube that often... Is there a way that I can see list or something of all the videos that I have watched if I didn't favorite them? There was something that I was watching with my daughter at one point that we didn't finish. I never favorited it because I just figured I could find it again, and now, lo and behold, I can't. Does anyone know how (if possible) I can find a video that I have already watched?

Thanks....

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 28th, 2008, 2:11 am #2

My best advice would be to try and remember who was in the video or the subject matter and do a search. If you don't bookmark the page or save the video to your favorites, it doesn't keep track of which videos you watched.

Julie

Jessica
Jessica

July 28th, 2008, 5:38 am #3

I don't really use youtube that often... Is there a way that I can see list or something of all the videos that I have watched if I didn't favorite them? There was something that I was watching with my daughter at one point that we didn't finish. I never favorited it because I just figured I could find it again, and now, lo and behold, I can't. Does anyone know how (if possible) I can find a video that I have already watched?

Thanks....
Do you remember the day you watched it? You could check your internet history.

RLS
RLS

July 28th, 2008, 5:53 am #4

Unfortunately it was a while ago, about 2 months ago. It was really long - it had about 11 videos of almost 10 minutes each... so we wanted to see it, but couldn't all at once and then we got busy. oh well, I'll just keep looking. :O)

Thanks.