wow...

anne
anne

January 9th, 2009, 2:26 am #1

for your information the previous post deleted yesterday was 100 percent accurate! it was a setup.classic annie,history does repeat itself and its sad no honesty or integrity.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

January 9th, 2009, 2:48 am #2

Not sure what you mean by your post. I deleted the post yesterday because it was not cleared through me and I do not allow posts that are considered gossip. Until I was able to verify that the information was accurate, I deleted it.

What do you mean by it being a "setup"? Who are you accusing of having no honesty or integrity?

Please do not use my website to slander anyone. Tianna and her family had reasons for leaving the tour and NETworks will not be making any sort of "official" announcement. They changed the cast list on their website and I'm pretty sure that's all you can expect to see.

Again, I remind everyone that this is show BUSINESS. People get fired all the time, even children. Sometimes actors are asked to change roles (which happened when I was in "Annie"), sometimes they are asked to share a role, and sometimes they are asked to leave a role. It is up to the individual to decide how important it is to them to stay or go.

Julie

anne
anne

January 9th, 2009, 3:56 am #3

i think you contradicted yourself a little.. and isnt this forum about peoples opinions and rumors?? but of course it will never officially be announced.It will be brushed under the carpet and be kept hush hush forever,i just thought i would clarify. she did not choose to leave the tour and after all of her good reviews?! how convenient amanda came back after a nice little break. where did you get your information from about her choosing to leave the show? and wasnt it her family who posted yesterday?

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

January 9th, 2009, 5:02 am #4

I would hope that this forum is NOT about rumors. People sharing opinions, yes.

It sounds to me like you have a connection to the show or the little girl, Ann. I appreciate your opinions but there is always more to the story. If people do not identify themselves here, I do not know who they are, so I'm not sure who made the original post.

I think we can all agree that it is very sad that Tianna went home and very exciting for Madison, who will get a chance to play the role. If any of you are interested in hearing more about Tianna or why she is no longer with the show, I suggest that you contact her through her website.

Julie