Will you vote for Pepsi?

RLS
RLS

July 29th, 2008, 5:43 pm #1

Hi there... It's me again...

My daughter's turning 10 in a few weeks and I found this place online that makes these fantastic custom birthday invitations... They have a week long photo contest and the winner gets a $50 gift card to use for purchases on the site, which will be just enough for the invitations! Which would be a blessing since I don't work over the summer, so that wold help a LOT.

Will you guts think about voting for her? Don't feel obligated, I just thought that I would ask... You can vote up to 5 times per computer (and I beieve only once per email address, but I am not sure about that)...

Here's the link...
http://www.simplytoimpress.com/photo-contest/3825.html

Thanks!

RLS
RLS

July 29th, 2008, 5:45 pm #2

I meant will you GUYS, not will you GUTS...

Geesh, I ask you to do something for me and then I go "insulting" you... LOL, just kidding....

Sorry for that typo, man I wish this had spell-check or that I could actually remember to LOG IN HERE befoer I post, lol.

breibren
breibren

July 29th, 2008, 6:11 pm #3

My daughter's turning 10 in a few weeks and I found this place online that makes these fantastic custom birthday invitations... They have a week long photo contest and the winner gets a $50 gift card to use for purchases on the site, which will be just enough for the invitations! Which would be a blessing since I don't work over the summer, so that wold help a LOT.

Will you guts think about voting for her? Don't feel obligated, I just thought that I would ask... You can vote up to 5 times per computer (and I beieve only once per email address, but I am not sure about that)...

Here's the link...

Thanks!
My votes in! Good Luck to you and your daughter. My daughter also turns 10 in a few weeks. Time is flying by.............

old fan
old fan

July 29th, 2008, 6:35 pm #4

I meant will you GUYS, not will you GUTS...

Geesh, I ask you to do something for me and then I go "insulting" you... LOL, just kidding....

Sorry for that typo, man I wish this had spell-check or that I could actually remember to LOG IN HERE befoer I post, lol.
...was to vote for Pepsi ! Good luck !!!!!!

old fan
old fan

July 29th, 2008, 6:44 pm #5

...she thought Pepsi was so cute !! let us know how she does and happy Birthday to her.

RLS
RLS

July 29th, 2008, 9:30 pm #6

...was to vote for Pepsi ! Good luck !!!!!!
LOL..............

To be honest, I didn't get that inference at first... My daughter started cracking up when she read that and she was like "Get it... GUT reaction?" lol............ Too funny.

Thanks to all that voted (and maybe that will vote) for her. :O)

kate
kate

July 29th, 2008, 11:12 pm #7

My votes in! Good Luck to you and your daughter. My daughter also turns 10 in a few weeks. Time is flying by.............
:D

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

July 30th, 2008, 12:31 am #8

Here's the link...

Thanks!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I'd vote for her even if I didn't "know" her

So now I'm invited to the party, right?

CindyS
CindyS

July 30th, 2008, 1:18 am #9

Here's the link...

Thanks!
nmi

ridiculous
ridiculous

July 30th, 2008, 2:46 am #10

Here's the link...

Thanks!
Rather than asking people to vote for you daughter, wouldn't it be more "politically correct" and legit
if you simply told the people about the site and let them decide?????

HONESTLY!!!