Who else taught themselves the Never Fully Dressed dance?

Who else taught themselves the Never Fully Dressed dance?

Claire
Claire

December 19th, 2008, 3:27 am #1

I did! And I perform it whenever I'm alone in the house. It's definitely my favorite dance (considering how it's the only dance I know how to do)

Chrissy
Chrissy

December 19th, 2008, 5:55 am #2

I did a couple of years ago...I actually learned it by watching the 2nd National Texaco Smile video on this website. The only flaw is I'm extremely left-brained (left-handed, too), so I do some of the steps as a mirror-image to the actual chreography.

Dina
Dina

December 19th, 2008, 12:38 pm #3

I did! And I perform it whenever I'm alone in the house. It's definitely my favorite dance (considering how it's the only dance I know how to do)
Ha!!

I have been doing this since I was 11 years old and I am 40 now. Just getting the dance break part..it's finally starting to take shape!

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 19th, 2008, 6:30 pm #4

I did.

December 19th, 2008, 9:47 pm #5

I did a couple of years ago...I actually learned it by watching the 2nd National Texaco Smile video on this website. The only flaw is I'm extremely left-brained (left-handed, too), so I do some of the steps as a mirror-image to the actual chreography.
Same video and same problem with mirror image! And lots of bumping into furniture in my small flat!!!

Dina
Dina

December 20th, 2008, 1:35 am #6

Same problem with me. I never have much more than about 8 feet by 10 feet to practice, so everything has to be concentrated in a small space.

Claire
Claire

December 20th, 2008, 4:01 am #7

Yeah, me too. I'm still trying to figure out which room is bigger: the living room, dining room, or kitchen, so I tend to alternate between them.