old fan
old fan

December 22nd, 2008, 10:58 pm #21

haha yeah, I attached a picture, but maybe it didnt show up. oh well. haha but yeah, She just had shorter shorts that made it look like it was just a dress.
...for me ! I agree, they are a bit odd. Girls in the 1930's wouldn't have worn dresses that short with "knickers" like that , even if they were hand-me-downs. The original costumes were longer, although you could see a hint of "bloomers" here & there. The nightwear was different, anything seemed to go !

VP
VP

December 23rd, 2008, 3:25 am #22

If I were playing Annie and I was told, or heard, or read, that people thought I did not look enough like Annie, or if I was playing any part and people were saying I didnt look the part, I would take it as hurtful. You may not see it as a "mean" question, but what is the purpose of asking a question like that? Nothing positive comes out of it, and if Tianna were to read it, yes i think she would be hurt by it. Especially since you have never seen her perform, criticizing her based solely on her looks is completely uncalled for.
I am sure this working professional actress and active child has better things to do that to read this post so I really would not worry about it

RLS
RLS

December 23rd, 2008, 3:47 am #23

Amanda wore shorts too. Her shorts were just shorter.

I have never seen this pic of Amanda before, she looks so cute!

laura
laura

December 23rd, 2008, 8:26 am #24

She reminds me of Rosanne Sorrentino and Becky Snyder.

Julie

Aileen Quinn.

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 23rd, 2008, 8:51 pm #25

Actually her eyes are more of a light green. Definitely not brown I love all eye colors, though.
Her eyes look very brown in the picture I saw from another site

Regardless, my point was that her big, beautiful eyes and round face are adorable and there is no 'cookie cutter' Annie. I've never, ever seen two actresses look the same in the role.

It's such a silly (original) comment, in my opinion

Adam
Adam

December 24th, 2008, 2:38 am #26

What Website was it.

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 24th, 2008, 3:52 pm #27

LOL

Not sure, to be honest. I THINK it was a website of a cast member. In fact, I'm sure that it was but I can't remember which site.

I went to the Networks' site and read the cast bios for this tour. Then I went to each actor's site and looked at whatever pics they had. I'm sure it's there somewhere.

I might have the picture in an email on my home computer. If so, I'll post it. To me her eyes looked brown. But maybe I'm just color-blind

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

December 26th, 2008, 10:16 am #28

they look like green with brown inside..? beautiful eyes on a beautiful girl! where is she from? (somebody mentioned that she's multicultural...)

old fan
old fan

December 26th, 2008, 4:40 pm #29

They are unique! I looked briefly at Tianna's website, and she mentioned what a positive influence her late grandmother was on her life, and her name seemed to be Hispanic, I think ! I never heard the name Tianna before, though, so I don't know what ethnicity it is. It's a pretty name.

How are you , Katarina ? Long time, no post, lol !

Katarina (Norway)
Katarina (Norway)

December 26th, 2008, 6:31 pm #30

maybe she is hispanic yes.. i don't know. i would guess russian or something in that area! but i could be soooo wrong =) she just looks a little east-european (i'm together with one).

hi old fan! thanks for thinking of me! i'm fine! my little boy is now 5 months old, and more beautiful and wild than ever before! LOL! he was 8,2 kilo (18 lbs) and 70 cm (27,6 inches) at 5 months (6 days ago). big boy! he's almost sitting by himself, and he's screaming and talking and laughing all day long. he puts everythig he finds in his mouth, and chews like a maniac! (i'm guessing some teeth are on the way...) we celebrated christmas with the family of my boyfriend in germany! very cozy, even though i missed my family. how are you? did you have a nice christmas?

- katarina -