Adam
Adam

December 22nd, 2008, 7:21 pm #11

She reminds me of Rosanne Sorrentino and Becky Snyder.

Julie

Excuse Me Julie, Do you have any more pictures of tianna or where did you find them. This Years molly is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to see some more pic's of tianna in annie thanks for your time

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 22nd, 2008, 7:53 pm #12

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 22nd, 2008, 8:07 pm #13

I haven't heard her sing, but I've seen pictures of her in her Annie outfits, and with her Annie hair (including the curled hair), and it's just something about her face that doesn't look very "Annie-ish". Despite the fact that not one single Annie has looked even remotely similar to each other, for some reason they all looked like they could be Annies. But for some reason this girl doesn't. Perhaps her hair needs to grow out a little bit more, it still has that "fresh from the hairdresser" look.
With those big brown eyes and round face how could she not look like Annie?

In my opinion, the actress 'becomes' Annie as each child looks different. In street clothes, few look like "an Annie" but put the costumes on and do the hair and nearly anyone can look like an Annie.

As a child, I remember being startled by each child who walked on stage as Annie. For whatever reason, I expected each to look different than they did. But within minutes, they became the character and I loved every performance.

The actor playing Nixon doesn't look anything like him (in Frost Nixon) but he, too, becomes the character and looks go out the window.

So, there ya go

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 22nd, 2008, 8:09 pm #14

LOL

What is with those shorts?! I'm guessing the dress was Amanda's and it doesn't fit so they improvised and added those knickers? Yikes.

Cute picture but ix-nay on the orts-shay

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 22nd, 2008, 8:10 pm #15

No resemblence for me haha

I loved MK's Annie, btw.

Jessie
Jessie

December 22nd, 2008, 8:18 pm #16

LOL

What is with those shorts?! I'm guessing the dress was Amanda's and it doesn't fit so they improvised and added those knickers? Yikes.

Cute picture but ix-nay on the orts-shay
Amanda wore shorts too. Her shorts were just shorter.

Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

December 22nd, 2008, 8:33 pm #17

I don't see them on Amanda. I know ruffly bloomer things are sometimes worn by Annie but those things on Tianna look like Old Navy or something LOL

Jessie
Jessie

December 22nd, 2008, 8:44 pm #18

haha yeah, I attached a picture, but maybe it didnt show up. oh well. haha but yeah, She just had shorter shorts that made it look like it was just a dress.

Adam
Adam

December 22nd, 2008, 9:39 pm #19

Do you have any of her in her red dress again thank you for your time I love the other pics

Claire
Claire

December 22nd, 2008, 10:31 pm #20

With those big brown eyes and round face how could she not look like Annie?

In my opinion, the actress 'becomes' Annie as each child looks different. In street clothes, few look like "an Annie" but put the costumes on and do the hair and nearly anyone can look like an Annie.

As a child, I remember being startled by each child who walked on stage as Annie. For whatever reason, I expected each to look different than they did. But within minutes, they became the character and I loved every performance.

The actor playing Nixon doesn't look anything like him (in Frost Nixon) but he, too, becomes the character and looks go out the window.

So, there ya go
Actually her eyes are more of a light green. Definitely not brown I love all eye colors, though.