Warbucks

Warbucks

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 8th, 2008, 2:41 pm #1

What did the factories Warbucks owned manufacture?

DTB
DTB

April 9th, 2008, 1:30 am #2

He owned gold (maybe not a factory), rubber and steal (iron)

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 9th, 2008, 12:37 pm #3

Well, in Annie we know he owned factories because that is why he was away for 6 weeks "on an inspection tour of my factories. Or what is left of my factories..."

So, I just wondered if it ever came out what was manufactured (even if it wasn't in the show).

ChrisWhite
ChrisWhite

April 9th, 2008, 11:35 pm #4

He's a munitions manufacturer. Get it?.WAR BUCKS.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 10th, 2008, 11:23 pm #5

No need to be snippy Geesh. I understood his name but didn't equate it to manufacturing munitions.

Thank you, I guess, for answering my question.

ChrisWhite
ChrisWhite

April 11th, 2008, 3:20 am #6

oops! Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as snippy. I used caps because I was just trying to emphasize the name. Sorry for the confusion!

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 11th, 2008, 4:03 am #7

Okay. Thanks for the clarification

Allison Dubois
Allison Dubois

April 12th, 2008, 12:30 am #8

K the O,PLEASE get that chip off your shoulder,it's so annoying, and unattractive.

Anon.
Anon.

April 12th, 2008, 2:10 am #9

What a rude and immature comment to make. All K-the-O was doing was asking a question. Everyone on this forum LOVES reading her posts, so please take your childish comments somewhere else.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 12th, 2008, 2:24 am #10

K the O,PLEASE get that chip off your shoulder,it's so annoying, and unattractive.
Hmmm...We all misunderstand eachother once in awhile. But your negativity is very clear.

Standard internet etiquette says that when someone uses caps, it's shouting. Add to that a comment like, "GET IT?!" and it comes across as snippy. I didn't think I deserved such a tone for asking a question.

But I know you like to show up every once in awhile and criticize me. Continue on...it seems to make you feel better about yourself.

If I didn't ask questions and add comments about Annie (from the years 1977-1983) this forum would be nothing about audition-talk. Pardon me for trying to liven up the forum. And requesting that I receive the respect that I try to give others isn't a 'chip on my shoulder'.

Again, if you feel better about yourself by criticizing my attempts to add to this forum, then go ahead. As FDR says to Annie, "It's STILL a free country!"