Update: SJP in "Somewhere Tomorrow"

Dina
Dina

May 3rd, 2008, 1:48 am #1

I just got a DVD copy in the mail from Amazon, and I watched it. I have to say...the story is quite silly and contrived, but Sarah''s acting was absolutely exquisite. She really is a brilliant actress. In every single scene she was perfect.

old fan
old fan

May 3rd, 2008, 3:39 pm #2

...I think Sarah has always been a wonderful actress. My fave to date is The Family Stone. (I also love Diane Keaton. )

Dina
Dina

May 3rd, 2008, 6:56 pm #3

I loved her in "Honeymoon in Vegas", but I wouldn't say that movie is one where she really had to show off her range of acting...like some of her other movies. I also loved her in the TV show "A Year in the Life" when she played Kay....not a huge part, but she was good.

old fan
old fan

May 3rd, 2008, 8:27 pm #4

That was a long time ago ! Was Richard Kiley the dad ? It was a good series and I was sorry it was cancelled.

Dina
Dina

May 3rd, 2008, 9:35 pm #5

Yes, Richard Kiley was the dad and he was amazing. Sadly, the guy who played SJP's husband on the show (David Oliver) died of AIDS only a few years later (I had always had a crush on him!! ) Richard Kiley died a few years ago...that was really sad too.

"Annie" movie alum Amanda Peterson was terrific as Sunny on that show. A great young actress.