Tour

Laura
Laura

August 4th, 2008, 8:23 pm #1

The tour auditions are on September 13th-just posted on Networks site.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

August 4th, 2008, 10:22 pm #2

“ANNIE” NAT’L TOUR – GIRLS AUDITIONS
Sat., September 13 – 10 am. Open call Chelsea Studios, 151 West 26th St., 6th Floor, NYC.

NETworks is holding auditions for the 2008-2009 ANNIE National Tour. This tour is currently booked through June 2009, with a possible extension.

There are no auditions scheduled outside of NYC. All roles are paid. Rehearsals begin on October 25; show opens November 18. On Location Education provides tutoring on tour. All children must be chaperoned by a family member, guardian, or parent of another child actor from the tour. NON-EQUITY PERFORMERS.

Please bring a photo/resume or snapshot to the audition. Parents, plan to be with us awhile and please make other arrangements for younger children who are not auditioning.

Girls must be 6 years (by November 18) or older and not over 4’10” tall. All must sing and dance very well. We absolutely WILL NOT see any girls under the age of 6, or any girls taller than 4’10”. Girls will be auditioned in groups, and all will sing the song “Tomorrow” from the show. Clothing and shoes should be comfortable and easy to dance in. Acrobatic abilities a plus for Molly, the youngest orphan. We are looking for natural, honest performers. No costumes, wigs or makeup please.

All inquiries that were not addressed above should be directed to TinaL@networkstours.com. Absolutely no phone calls to Chelsea Studios.

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:47 am #3

Maybe this is old news but I had no idea... Did you know this tour will go to Alaska? That's so cool. :O)

Laura
Laura

August 5th, 2008, 1:55 am #4

Where did you find the schedule?

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:59 am #5

I don't know if we are supposed to see it, so now that I am posting it, it will probably dissapear from there quick, lol......

It's posted on the annietour website under buy tickets. Honestly, I find it a little odd that the schedule for the next tour is posted with the old cast. Last year that site was super secretive and didn't go live until the tour started. It was funny to see all the same info with new dates.

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 2:04 am #6

No Asia listed (yet), but a heck of a lot of Canada...

It does say that it is possibly going to be extended. But I think it says that every year. ;O)

breibren
breibren

August 5th, 2008, 2:42 am #7

The dates have been listed on that sight for at least 4 weeks now and I think even before that. I've known for awhile that it is coming near our city and tickets are even listed as ON SALE NOW for the one theaters it is coming to here.

Good Luck to everyone who auditions! My daughter had the time of her life when she auditined in April of 2005. She still keeps in touch and has met up with many wonderful girls.

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 2:56 am #8

Well, I had no idea, obviously. I still think that it is weird that they are listed there with all the other info... but, what do i know? ;O)