to my non-U.S. friends

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 3rd, 2008, 11:48 pm #1

Hey Cecile and those of you who live outside of the U.S. I need some help. I am working very hard with my foreign sales rep to get some TV sales in other countries for "Life After Tomorrow." What we would like to do is put together a few fan quotes that we can include in the sales pitch.

So, Cecile, would you be able to write a few sentences about why you love "Annie" and why you are a fan of the show? You can mention if you have a favorite song in the show and that you enjoy watching performances of the show on You Tube and annieorphans.com. Your comments would need to be in French. However, if you could also translate them into English, it would help me to know what you wrote.

I'm looking for "Annie" fans in Israel, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, Japan, Norway and Sweden, if possible.

Please send your comments to info@annieorphans.com

Thanks so much.

Julie

Cookie
Cookie

July 4th, 2008, 12:44 am #2

im from australia, do you need my help to?

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 4th, 2008, 1:50 am #3

Yes, please. Have you ever seen any professional productions of "Annie" in Australia? I have a recording of an Australian production, but I'm not sure of the year it was made. If you could send me an email with your full name, age, where you live, and then a few sentences about why you like "Annie" and what you like about the show.

Thank you so much!

Julie

July 4th, 2008, 9:06 am #4

Hey Cecile and those of you who live outside of the U.S. I need some help. I am working very hard with my foreign sales rep to get some TV sales in other countries for "Life After Tomorrow." What we would like to do is put together a few fan quotes that we can include in the sales pitch.

So, Cecile, would you be able to write a few sentences about why you love "Annie" and why you are a fan of the show? You can mention if you have a favorite song in the show and that you enjoy watching performances of the show on You Tube and annieorphans.com. Your comments would need to be in French. However, if you could also translate them into English, it would help me to know what you wrote.

I'm looking for "Annie" fans in Israel, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, Japan, Norway and Sweden, if possible.

Thanks so much.

Julie
I've e-mailed you some sentences.

kate
kate

July 4th, 2008, 11:25 am #5

Thanks so much.

Julie
nmi

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 4th, 2008, 5:44 pm #6

Not at this time, Kate. Since people speak English in England, there hasn't been the same language barrier as in other countries. Thank you for offering, though.

Julie

Alex
Alex

July 5th, 2008, 12:46 pm #7

Yes, please. Have you ever seen any professional productions of "Annie" in Australia? I have a recording of an Australian production, but I'm not sure of the year it was made. If you could send me an email with your full name, age, where you live, and then a few sentences about why you like "Annie" and what you like about the show.

Thank you so much!

Julie
Hi Julie,

I have a lot of foreign reordings in my collection, including an Australian one from 1979- the original Australian cast album. Does yours look like this?

http://www.castalbums.org/recordings/1349

You can see my full collection at

http://www.castalbums.org/users/2340/collection

Alex