To KM

To KM

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 24th, 2008, 11:24 pm #1

Hi KM. My daughter auditioned for The Sound of Music/Pickwick Players, yesterday!

km
km

August 25th, 2008, 10:52 am #2

That's great! Let me know if she is cast. I'll be doing the box office and some publicity for the show.

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 25th, 2008, 1:59 pm #3

I had hoped that you were at the library audition on Saturday. I asked the lady when we checked in and she said you weren't there. I was hoping to meet you! My daughter is Alexa F., in case you see the cast list before we do! We hope to hear from them soon! And hopefully, our paths will cross one day, too!

Js mom
Js mom

August 25th, 2008, 2:38 pm #4

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 25th, 2008, 9:35 pm #5

That's great! Let me know if she is cast. I'll be doing the box office and some publicity for the show.
Alexa was offered a part in the ensemble! She's excited!

Meghan
Meghan

August 25th, 2008, 9:48 pm #6

I don't mean this to be offensive, really. Im just curious, what kind of ensemble roles are there for children in the Sound of Music? (or is it an all youth production?, in which case of course there are ensemble roles). Congratulations to your daughter! I'm sure she will have a fantastic time, SOM is a great show.

p.s. So are you J's mom, or A's mom....? lol...you must have another daughter.

old fan
old fan

August 25th, 2008, 10:26 pm #7

Alexa was offered a part in the ensemble! She's excited!
How exciting ! Let us know if she accepts and how things go...all the best to Alexa ! (and mom, lol)

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 25th, 2008, 11:20 pm #8

I don't mean this to be offensive, really. Im just curious, what kind of ensemble roles are there for children in the Sound of Music? (or is it an all youth production?, in which case of course there are ensemble roles). Congratulations to your daughter! I'm sure she will have a fantastic time, SOM is a great show.

p.s. So are you J's mom, or A's mom....? lol...you must have another daughter.
Hi Meghan! That was my first thought, too! All I can think of, is like some Annie productions add extra orphans, so maybe these "ensemble" kids are in various parts of the show. (Not adding more kids to the Von Trapp family!) Anyway, thanks for your support! And by the way, I am mom to J, A & K! When I first started on this site, I didn't want to give too much info away! I've never been that comfortable online! And as time went by and I actually have been visiting this site for a couple of years now, I just stayed as Js Mom! Less confusing for those I converse with here! My kids know that I wasn't playing favorites, just a silly decision I made awhile back!

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 25th, 2008, 11:21 pm #9

How exciting ! Let us know if she accepts and how things go...all the best to Alexa ! (and mom, lol)
Thanks, Old Fan! She is quite happy!

RLS
RLS

August 25th, 2008, 11:55 pm #10

Hi Meghan! That was my first thought, too! All I can think of, is like some Annie productions add extra orphans, so maybe these "ensemble" kids are in various parts of the show. (Not adding more kids to the Von Trapp family!) Anyway, thanks for your support! And by the way, I am mom to J, A & K! When I first started on this site, I didn't want to give too much info away! I've never been that comfortable online! And as time went by and I actually have been visiting this site for a couple of years now, I just stayed as Js Mom! Less confusing for those I converse with here! My kids know that I wasn't playing favorites, just a silly decision I made awhile back!
Hi there... congrats to A!

Several years ago, there was a theater here that did SOM and they had ensemble children, they "performed" at the Festival... Be sure to let us know how they do that, that will be fun!

Take care...