To Kim Ryan :)

RLS
RLS

5:35 AM - Aug 01, 2008 #1

Hi Kim...

I'm not really sure if this is possible or not... My daughter and I are not home enough to justify actually paying for cable television... I know, "THE HORROR!"... Believe me, I hear it every day from my daughter, lol............

Anyhow... We really would LOVE to see Lindsay on Mystery ER. Do you know if it is availible online, or do you have it that you can email to me? I don't even know if that is something that someone could post to YouTube...

Anyhow, we'd love to see it if you have access to it at all.
:O)

Thanks

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

3:11 PM - Aug 01, 2008 #2

Thanks, RLS! You're too funny. Sadly, we haven't even seen the hour-long episdode, yet! We were en route from St. Louis to LA when it aired, initially. We had family here that Tivo'd it, but we still have yet to get over there and watch it! We'll make a DVD copy then and probably upload some of it to youtube to share since a number of friends/family are in the same situation of not having had the chance to see any of it. Production is also mailing us a copy. Also, other people that were in the episode may be in the process of uploading some of it to youtube. We're so behind with updating the site with additional video, pictures and other updates, but I hope to have that accomplished, soon. Bottom line: it might take a few weeks, but bear with us, we'll get something up there relatively soon!

Thanks again,
Kim

Noel
Noel

7:21 PM - Aug 01, 2008 #3

I have my DVR set for the airing on Aug 3rd and I will be happy to send you a copy on DVD.

Email me where you would like it sent: webmaster@noteberry.com

Lisa
Lisa

10:16 PM - Aug 02, 2008 #4

Thanks, RLS! You're too funny. Sadly, we haven't even seen the hour-long episdode, yet! We were en route from St. Louis to LA when it aired, initially. We had family here that Tivo'd it, but we still have yet to get over there and watch it! We'll make a DVD copy then and probably upload some of it to youtube to share since a number of friends/family are in the same situation of not having had the chance to see any of it. Production is also mailing us a copy. Also, other people that were in the episode may be in the process of uploading some of it to youtube. We're so behind with updating the site with additional video, pictures and other updates, but I hope to have that accomplished, soon. Bottom line: it might take a few weeks, but bear with us, we'll get something up there relatively soon!

Thanks again,
Kim
Wait ... you were in St. Louis???!!!
Olivia will be so sad that she did not get to see the girls : (

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

12:31 AM - Aug 03, 2008 #5

Lisa, I'm so sorry we weren't able to see you guys while we were in St. Louis. We were all in my brother's wedding in St. Louis and being that the bridesmaids, myself included, were all out of town prior to the rehearsal and wedding, we had much to do in a very little time. I wish we could have been able to stay longer. We were able to fit in seeing a couple of friends, but it was more in conjunction w/ saying goodbye to JM before he left for the LM mini-tour. Please give Olivia our love! We miss you guys!

Kim

Js Mom
Js Mom

3:11 AM - Aug 03, 2008 #6

Um, I know your message was intended for the poster above you and not for me(!), but I was just wondering if the "JM in the mini LM tour", stands for the Les Miz tour coming to VA?

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

5:35 AM - Aug 03, 2008 #7

Oh, sorry - yes, Molly and Lindsay's friend, Jimmy McEvoy is playing one of the Gavroche's on the TOTS Les Mis tour. I believe they're playing KC, DC and Atlanta. They're in rehearsals in NYC now and the tour wraps in October.

Kim

lisa
lisa

1:38 PM - Aug 03, 2008 #8

Lisa, I'm so sorry we weren't able to see you guys while we were in St. Louis. We were all in my brother's wedding in St. Louis and being that the bridesmaids, myself included, were all out of town prior to the rehearsal and wedding, we had much to do in a very little time. I wish we could have been able to stay longer. We were able to fit in seeing a couple of friends, but it was more in conjunction w/ saying goodbye to JM before he left for the LM mini-tour. Please give Olivia our love! We miss you guys!

Kim
you know about SM in grinch tour too right?

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

2:20 PM - Aug 03, 2008 #9

Of course! I told his mom when they were on their way up to NY that he would make it! He'll be great and it will be a fantastic time!!

TTYL!
Kim

Lisa
Lisa

1:27 AM - Aug 04, 2008 #10

Yeah, we thought he would make it. Are there many kids in the tour? We thought Miss O would be in it last year since she was there until the very end and many auditions. She was supposed to have a callback this year, but I guess they needed less kids. Now she's entering the 'dead years' : (