To Julie Smith

To Julie Smith

Grief
Grief

June 14th, 2008, 3:20 pm #1

Julie,

Sorry, I only just saw your post from a while back. You asked about the status of the Sound of Music tour. We've gotten various emails from Troika regarding the situation and how the earthquake has affected things in terms of getting in touch with presenters in each city, getting government approval, and so on. As of now, we will return to Harbin and pick up the schedule there in two weeks, continuing throughout China, then to Thailand, Taiwan, the Philippines or Indonesia, and Korea. We can't wait to start up again!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

June 14th, 2008, 3:57 pm #2

I wanted to say hello and tell you that I recently found out that the teacher on your tour is someone I know from Los Angeles. Kevin sent me an email and I asked him to let you know that he and I are friends. I hope the rest of the tour goes well for you please keep us updated on your blog.

Julie

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

June 17th, 2008, 3:36 am #3

Julie,

Sorry, I only just saw your post from a while back. You asked about the status of the Sound of Music tour. We've gotten various emails from Troika regarding the situation and how the earthquake has affected things in terms of getting in touch with presenters in each city, getting government approval, and so on. As of now, we will return to Harbin and pick up the schedule there in two weeks, continuing throughout China, then to Thailand, Taiwan, the Philippines or Indonesia, and Korea. We can't wait to start up again!
Thanks for the update. I hope you have safe travels when you get back to it (and great shows as well)!