to Julie Smith: OT

to Julie Smith: OT

old fan
old fan

August 13th, 2008, 2:07 pm #1

Well, obviously "Ridiculous" did not contact Lindsey in the photo contest ! She was a cute little girl, but I think you should resubmit your girls, maybe one at a time because those were great photos. Maybe around Halloween, as the one photo was pumpkin -themed ! And then you'll have a third entrant, lol ! Keep us posted !

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

August 13th, 2008, 10:54 pm #2

Hey There,
Yes, the Lindsey seems to have a Mom or Dad with a lot of online friends! I actually did resubmit my girls, but I didn't want to ask for votes again. I used different photos this time, and (like last week) second guessed my choices once again. My Dad actually is a professional photographer, so you would think I'd be better at choosing the photos. Next time (if there is a next time) I'll pick photos that show off Audrey's auburn hair and Callie's green eyes. Duh! Why didn't I do that from the beginning? LOL.

Take care, and thanks for the votes of confidence!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who did vote last week. If you want to vote again, send me an email, and I'll send you the links!

old fan
old fan

August 13th, 2008, 11:27 pm #3

....I got the link from the old thread, lol, and voted for Audrey, but is that Callie with the apples?? I wasn't sure ! Again, cute photos. So much depends on the number of people you tell and who decide to vote ! I will vote again if the apple girl is Callie, as I think it was a great shot !

Julie Smith
Julie Smith

August 14th, 2008, 11:39 am #4

It's hard to tell because she was just 10 months old. It's still one of my favorite photos. Thanks for the votes!

old fan
old fan

August 14th, 2008, 2:15 pm #5

Yes, I wasn't sure if that was Callie because of the age ! That is a cute photo ! That's great your dad is a photographer ! I bet he loves taking photos of your kids !