RLS
RLS

August 25th, 2008, 4:23 pm #11

I don't know how I forgot about them! lol.........

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 25th, 2008, 8:09 pm #12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6K-gvKb ... re=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPohNvs4 ... re=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjYDGQB0 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjrCWqq3RpA&NR=1

Thank you for the kind and supportive words.

All that Sorelle is - is four girlfriends doing what they love to do and doing it together. K-the-O, I appreciate your comments, and agree wholeheartedly with much, if not all, of what you've expressed, but the kids aren't into this to change the world or "make it", whatever "making it" means, anyway. If they can continue to inspire and put smiles on people's faces, like they did the other day, I think the group will continue to perform and have a blast, and that's really the goal. Anything else is 'icing on the cake.'

One of these days I'll get to updating our site and will try to include a list of upcoming performances and if any of you are in the area, feel free to check them out. I know they'd love to see their Annie friends supporting them! In the mean time, their myspace, www.myspace.com/sorellemusic , will stay updated, thanks to their great manager, who does much better work than myself!

Thanks again, for your kindness and support...

Blessings,
Kim Ryan

old fan
old fan

August 25th, 2008, 10:35 pm #13

Hi Kim

I was wondering how the group came up with their name..

I was wondering what Molly's exercise video will entail & when it will be available..Sounds great !

I was wondering why only Molly uses her middle initial professionally ?

LOL, sorry to be nosy, just curious. Your girls are great ! We love to hear updates on them, and other "orphans." The Ryans seem to do a LOT.

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 25th, 2008, 10:50 pm #14

Hello!
-Sorelle=sisters in Italian.
-from what I understand, the video is being marketed to schools and school districts and after that is complete (enough), it will be available in some stores. I think you can get it here, too:
http://www.operationtoneup.com/new/
-Molly uses J. because someone else had "Molly Ryan" in one of the unions when we first went on tour and they don't like for you to use duplicate names in Equity, I know.
Kim

old fan
old fan

August 26th, 2008, 12:36 pm #15

I thought Sorelle must have a special meaning...and thanks for the other info ! Good luck to the girls in their various pursuits and school this year...

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

August 26th, 2008, 11:49 pm #16

Thank you for the kind and supportive words.

All that Sorelle is - is four girlfriends doing what they love to do and doing it together. K-the-O, I appreciate your comments, and agree wholeheartedly with much, if not all, of what you've expressed, but the kids aren't into this to change the world or "make it", whatever "making it" means, anyway. If they can continue to inspire and put smiles on people's faces, like they did the other day, I think the group will continue to perform and have a blast, and that's really the goal. Anything else is 'icing on the cake.'

One of these days I'll get to updating our site and will try to include a list of upcoming performances and if any of you are in the area, feel free to check them out. I know they'd love to see their Annie friends supporting them! In the mean time, their myspace, www.myspace.com/sorellemusic , will stay updated, thanks to their great manager, who does much better work than myself!

Thanks again, for your kindness and support...

Blessings,
Kim Ryan
Kim - thanks for replying! It's always nice to hear from you. Your girls are great and your response was great - they're some kids having fun and sharing their talent. I like your attitude about "making it". Good luck to the girls!!

old fan
old fan

August 27th, 2008, 1:08 am #17

I don't know how I forgot about them! lol.........
...although they were a bit older in their day, lol

french_girl
french_girl

August 27th, 2008, 12:45 pm #18

I think the Ryan sisters are really good as pop artists. They are so versatile it's crazy! I understand what you're saying about girl preteen groups, but I'm not sure why this is true. Has there ever been a well-known girls group of preteens or teens? I'm only thinking of solo artists like Miley Cyrus and Hilary Duff. Of course there's all the boys groups like Jonas Brothers, etc.
well, i dunno if they were groups for teens/pre teens, but there were the Destiny's child, and of course the spice girls who had a great success back then...

the problem, generally, with very young singers (preteen groups), is jalousy (sp, to be jalous). usually when a singer is about 13, 14 (i mean pop singers, i only have in mind french ones, like priscilla...), she has younger fans, and the girls her age are usually jealous... i can be wrong, but that's what i saw

anyway, the vid was very cute and very good

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

August 28th, 2008, 7:49 pm #19

Kim - thanks for replying! It's always nice to hear from you. Your girls are great and your response was great - they're some kids having fun and sharing their talent. I like your attitude about "making it". Good luck to the girls!!
You guys are all so sweet and supportive here. Thank you very much!
Blessings,
Kim