The Ryan Girls

Annie Fan
Annie Fan

December 16th, 2008, 1:56 am #1

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know how those great Ryan girls are doing lately? I haven't seen any updates to their website or picturetrail, (but I understand that updating those things can be quite daunting!) however I just figured that I would ask. I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

December 16th, 2008, 2:15 am #2

Kim, their mom, posts here often so I'm sure she'll answer your question better than I will. The family is doing really well. All 3 Ryan girls audition often and get lots of callbacks. All 3 girls have booked commercials and Molly got very close to booking a pilot.

Julie

Annie Fan
Annie Fan

December 16th, 2008, 3:33 am #3

Yay! Those girls are fantastic--I'm not at all surprised Not to mention they seem to come from a very loving and kind family. Thanks for the response, Julie!

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

December 18th, 2008, 5:32 pm #4

You are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words. The girls really appreciate your thoughts!

The girls are doing well, and they are busy with dance team and other activities. Mostly, right now, we're pretty swamped getting ready for Christmas! The auditions have been slow, mostly, but I can't imagine being any busier in general, so it all works out, I guess. Hopefully, we'll have time to get the website updated, soon. Molly has a Ripstik commercial running now, and Lindsay filmed a Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shop commercial a few weeks ago, and I'd be surprised if that wasn't running yet. All three girls' Cellular South commercial must be running in the southeast somewhere since they're still getting residuals for that. And, like Julie said, Molly met with producers twice for "Perfect 10", a new ABC pilot, and nearly booked a series regular role on that. That was tough to get so close and not get it, but her feedback from the producers was positive, so I guess that's all you can really ask for. Their girl group, Sorelle, hopes to be very busy after Kelsey is back from Dallas doing Annie - we're just ironing out some of the details in their contract, but they're very eager to get that going as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone!

Kim

old fan
old fan

December 18th, 2008, 8:12 pm #5

Always good to hear news of your talented children. Hope you all enjoy a safe, relaxing holiday season.

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

December 19th, 2008, 9:04 pm #6

You are very kind! Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours, too!
Kim

Annie Fan
Annie Fan

December 20th, 2008, 5:12 am #7

Thanks for the response, Kim! I'm so glad to hear that the girls are doing well. I can understand what you mean about Molly--I've experienced the same thing. However in the end, everything happens for a reason! Knowing how talented your girls are, I'm sure something better will happen for Molly I hope that you and your family are having a happy holiday!
P.S. I'm heading to NYC with my mom the day after Christmas to see shows before a lot of them close in January, and I can't help but think of when you and your family were in NYC for "Grinch" I've never been in NY during the holiday time--so i'm very exited!

Kim Ryan
Kim Ryan

December 21st, 2008, 5:36 am #8

Enjoy NYC! What a fantastic city - especially at Christmas! Once you experience a Christmas in New York, there seems to be nothing else quite like it! Have an awesome time!
Kim

NYCMom
NYCMom

December 21st, 2008, 5:46 am #9

I just had to respond to this, because I am actually one who really doesn't care for New York City in December! Must be a locals thing! The normal non-December hustle and bustle is just perfect for me.

french_girl
french_girl

December 21st, 2008, 10:35 pm #10

You are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words. The girls really appreciate your thoughts!

The girls are doing well, and they are busy with dance team and other activities. Mostly, right now, we're pretty swamped getting ready for Christmas! The auditions have been slow, mostly, but I can't imagine being any busier in general, so it all works out, I guess. Hopefully, we'll have time to get the website updated, soon. Molly has a Ripstik commercial running now, and Lindsay filmed a Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shop commercial a few weeks ago, and I'd be surprised if that wasn't running yet. All three girls' Cellular South commercial must be running in the southeast somewhere since they're still getting residuals for that. And, like Julie said, Molly met with producers twice for "Perfect 10", a new ABC pilot, and nearly booked a series regular role on that. That was tough to get so close and not get it, but her feedback from the producers was positive, so I guess that's all you can really ask for. Their girl group, Sorelle, hopes to be very busy after Kelsey is back from Dallas doing Annie - we're just ironing out some of the details in their contract, but they're very eager to get that going as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone!

Kim
wow your girls are doing great! that's awesome to hear

merry christmas to you too, and thank you for thinking of Hanouka!^^