the annie site

french_girl
french_girl

May 17th, 2008, 6:43 pm #1

i don't remember if this has been discussed before, but does "the annie site" still exist ? it seems like it doesn't
do you know if it has changed its address or anything ?
thank you

Becky
Becky

May 17th, 2008, 9:10 pm #2

No the Annie site has not change a bite is called Annie on line .com it is still runn ig at this time I have check yeserday it was still runnin.. so go check it be for it gose away and it dose do come an tiil the play is on tour .smile fan smile thanks Becky

old fan
old fan

May 17th, 2008, 11:13 pm #3

...i thought something had happened to it and was no longer running. I could be wrong !

Katarina (Sweden)
Katarina (Sweden)

May 17th, 2008, 11:49 pm #4

i don't remember if this has been discussed before, but does "the annie site" still exist ? it seems like it doesn't
do you know if it has changed its address or anything ?
thank you
Hi!
My Annie website has chagned url to:

http://www.theanniewebsite.com

but I am still working on the new website and I don't know when it's going to be back online.... but I'm working on it.

Thanks for asking!

/Katarina, Sweden

old fan
old fan

May 17th, 2008, 11:57 pm #5

Great news ! Be sure to post here when the site is ready. Looking forward to it, as are many. Good luck ! Old Fan

spell checker
spell checker

May 18th, 2008, 1:53 am #6

No the Annie site has not change a bite is called Annie on line .com it is still runn ig at this time I have check yeserday it was still runnin.. so go check it be for it gose away and it dose do come an tiil the play is on tour .smile fan smile thanks Becky
Becky,
It is so nice to read your posts but PLEASE spell check.
thanks!

to the spell checker
to the spell checker

May 18th, 2008, 3:49 am #7

Do we really need to do this every time she posts? Leave the girl alone. She has posted (and others have reminded) plenty of times that there are reasons that some posts look the way they do. For some, it might be that they forget to use the commas in the right place (lol, I couldn't resist that one, Old Fan). For others, they might have spilled pie on their keyboard several months ago and it just has never worked the same since (can't resist that one either, RLS). While others might just have a disability such as dyslexia or anything really that prevents them from being able to type perfectly every moment of every day. I NEVER use spll chck it wast of my tme........ lol

french_girl
french_girl

May 18th, 2008, 11:16 am #8

Hi!
My Annie website has chagned url to:

http://www.theanniewebsite.com

but I am still working on the new website and I don't know when it's going to be back online.... but I'm working on it.

Thanks for asking!

/Katarina, Sweden
o great, these are good news!

i remerber you had pictures of foreign Annies there, and of the different foreign soundtracks (i don't remember if you had a list of the tracks too or not).

i downloaded Annie in hebrew and in Norwagieen (sp) last month, so i was curious to see all this again...

good luck with your new site!

old fan
old fan

May 18th, 2008, 3:45 pm #9

Do we really need to do this every time she posts? Leave the girl alone. She has posted (and others have reminded) plenty of times that there are reasons that some posts look the way they do. For some, it might be that they forget to use the commas in the right place (lol, I couldn't resist that one, Old Fan). For others, they might have spilled pie on their keyboard several months ago and it just has never worked the same since (can't resist that one either, RLS). While others might just have a disability such as dyslexia or anything really that prevents them from being able to type perfectly every moment of every day. I NEVER use spll chck it wast of my tme........ lol
Everyone with a valid reason to post is welcome to do so, and we don't know everyone's circumstances, so I agree...don't mention typos or errors (unless that is the specific point about an article etc, not a person, lol)and as Julie said, we don't need to post that we made a typo...we all do that !

RLS
RLS

May 18th, 2008, 10:04 pm #10

Seeing as it was me that spilled pie on the computer. LOL