old fan
old fan

March 21st, 2008, 10:40 pm #11

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
HKL is now working ! The Molly in Smile was great- who was that ? I enjoyed the two videos, and I'm glad you had fun...those are cute T-shits BTW. Looks like good fun for all, participants & audience.

old fan
old fan

March 21st, 2008, 11:00 pm #12

nm : (

Noel
Noel

March 21st, 2008, 11:46 pm #13

I spelled Bravo wrong but didn't notice your spelling mistake until you pointed it out, but now I can't stop laughing. That is soo funny and I didn't even notice it. Thanks for the laugh!

Noel
Noel

March 21st, 2008, 11:54 pm #14

This is Becky (Beki) Snyder. ("Annie", 1st and 3rd National - "July", Broadway)
I just wanted to add a quick post (my first!) to congratulate Julie on a wonderful event yesterday in NYC with the launching of the "Life After Tomorrow" DVD.

It had been well over 25 years since I had connected in any way to my Annie family and I can't tell you what a treat it was for all of us to get together. (Personally, I was thrilled to spend some time with some old friends and to meet others for the first time.) ...and none of us have aged a day! Amazing!

The event was professional, engaging, informative and fun. The Barnes and Noble staff did a wonderful job, Bob Marks was a trouper on the piano, and John Bolton was an excellent moderator. (I even learned a few new things about the show from Charles and others.) There is no doubt that the audience had a blast as well!

Julie, you are a gracious hostess and you deserve all the success that has and will come your way.

I also now have my own signed copy of the DVD and I can't wait to see it!

So... "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
Julie, you are so radiant, you just glow. It's so obvious you really enjoy what you do and are so good at it as well. I can't even imagine all the work and time and effort the event took to pull off and then you get up there and sing and dance so beautifully on top of everything else...so what's your secret? How do you do it?

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

March 22nd, 2008, 12:00 am #15

Yesterday's event was absolutely amazing.
It was such an honor to meet all of the wonderful women who were involved in Annie. It was so nice to meet you, Julie, after all these years on the forum! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of something so historical. Karen's right, you definitely have given us all a gift. I took lots of pictures and a few videos (which I still have to upload to YouTube), but here are my pictures for now:

And an extra thanks to Karen, for making sure I didn't get lost on my way back to the train! =]
Who is with you in the first and second picture? I recognize the others. Surprisingly!

Chrissy
Chrissy

March 22nd, 2008, 12:21 am #16

HKL is now working ! The Molly in Smile was great- who was that ? I enjoyed the two videos, and I'm glad you had fun...those are cute T-shits BTW. Looks like good fun for all, participants & audience.
Molly was played by Dee Hilligoss from the 4th National company.

Chrissy
Chrissy

March 22nd, 2008, 12:23 am #17

Who is with you in the first and second picture? I recognize the others. Surprisingly!
The first picture is Toni Ann Gisondi (Molly in the original film).
The second picture is Jessica Smith (July in the 3rd National company).

Sally
Sally

March 22nd, 2008, 1:11 am #18

Julie, you are so radiant, you just glow. It's so obvious you really enjoy what you do and are so good at it as well. I can't even imagine all the work and time and effort the event took to pull off and then you get up there and sing and dance so beautifully on top of everything else...so what's your secret? How do you do it?
That was so fun to watch! Who played Annie in Hard Knock Life?

Kelly
Kelly

March 22nd, 2008, 5:54 am #19

Can you post the link to the youtube videos?
Thanks.
nmi

Dina
Dina

March 22nd, 2008, 12:06 pm #20

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I have thoroughly enjoyed watching these videos..I only wish I was there in person to see this. I had tears in my eyes, it was so meaningful for me to see this. Especially to see Roseanne singing her solos--she sounds exactly the same as I remember her.

Great job to all of you orphans!

And thanks to Chrissy for posting these.

Dina