Taylor Bright in "13"

Taylor Bright in "13"

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

April 1st, 2008, 3:25 pm #1

Congrats to 30th Anniversary "Annie" tour orphan, Taylor Bright, for being cast in the ensemble of Jason Robert Brown's new musical, "13," premiering at the Goodspeed Opera House's Norma Terris Theatre. The show runs Friday, May 9 - Sunday, June 8, 2008 and I think tickets are already on sale.

RLS
RLS

April 1st, 2008, 4:32 pm #2

Where can we see the rest of the cast list? Just curious as a lot of kids from our area had call backs for that show...

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

April 1st, 2008, 4:38 pm #3

Congrats to 30th Anniversary "Annie" tour orphan, Taylor Bright, for being cast in the ensemble of Jason Robert Brown's new musical, "13," premiering at the Goodspeed Opera House's Norma Terris Theatre. The show runs Friday, May 9 - Sunday, June 8, 2008 and I think tickets are already on sale.
I know there was a discussion about this show not long ago on www.talkingbroadway.com Click the "All That Chat" section. At the top is a search function.

April 1st, 2008, 9:27 pm #4

nmi

RLS
RLS

April 1st, 2008, 10:11 pm #5

Where can we see the rest of the cast list? Just curious as a lot of kids from our area had call backs for that show...
And OBVIOUSLY, I meant to say CONGRATULATIONS to Taylor too! Not just ask about the rest of the cast... Sorry, it was a CRAZY day at work today! Who would have know that April Fool's Day was such a popular y in an elementary school?!?!? LOL.............

Congrats Taylor!

Noel
Noel

April 2nd, 2008, 4:39 am #6

That is just awesome news, you will be just wonderful! Have a wonderful time you have earned it!

Meg
Meg

April 3rd, 2008, 9:07 pm #7

Julie, I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I know my friend Eamon is in the ensemble, my friend Ariana is Lucy, and my other friend Ashton is Kendra. And I think a kid from the reading named Aaron is playing the kid whos in the wheelchair.

Sally
Sally

April 4th, 2008, 4:46 am #8

That is just awesome news, you will be just wonderful! Have a wonderful time you have earned it!
Congrats to Taylor.

Does anyone know if anyone from the LA cast will be in it?