sutton foster as annie!

sutton foster as annie!

kate
kate

August 2nd, 2008, 1:27 am #1

I was doing some millie research and came across this ic, sutton very young!!!
as annie :D

KellyTx
KellyTx

August 2nd, 2008, 2:44 am #2

Wasn't she a cutie?! I bet she was fantastic!

Eliza
Eliza

August 2nd, 2008, 4:25 am #3

I want a faux sailor collar like that one so that I, too, can make any dress an Annie dress.

I think that those of you who wore those subtle little ribbons to the auditions so you could recognize each other totally missed an opportunity. Those attending the next ones now have a mission.

Jessie
Jessie

August 2nd, 2008, 6:27 am #4

is it just me or does she kind of look like lindsey ryan?

jessie
jessie

August 2nd, 2008, 6:29 am #5

oops. so sorry. i just realized i spelled her name wrong. i meant LINDSAY ryan. haha

August 2nd, 2008, 8:07 am #6

nmi

Diner
Diner

August 2nd, 2008, 5:55 pm #7

In one of Sutton's "Seth's Broadway Chatterbox" interviews - I think it's the one for sale at http://www.sethsbroadwaychatterbox.com/dvds.htm - she shows a TV commercial she did promoting that production when she was about 10. Too funny.

She also dishes on her role as Star To Be in the Broadway revival ("Martin Charnin ripped me a new a****** in front of the whole cast") and tells just what happened with Joanna Pacitti. Pretty interesting stuff.

old fan
old fan

August 2nd, 2008, 6:00 pm #8

...I don't really want to buy them, ; is there any way you could summarize them for us ??? If not, not a prob ! Thanks.

Js Mom
Js Mom

August 4th, 2008, 12:34 am #9

I want a faux sailor collar like that one so that I, too, can make any dress an Annie dress.

I think that those of you who wore those subtle little ribbons to the auditions so you could recognize each other totally missed an opportunity. Those attending the next ones now have a mission.
Eliza, I am laughing so much over your comment on the "ribbon" worn to the audition! Yes, next time, I must go bigger! I think I ended up being the only one who actually wore that orange ribbon. You have to know how embarassed I was and how funny it is to picture myself wearing a bigger one! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

RLS
RLS

August 4th, 2008, 3:52 am #10

Can you lay on that guilt any thinker? I said I was sorry already! LOL.............

SO kidding... That's a joke, lol...

Really, I could have kicked myself when I realized that I left that stinking ribbon in New Jersey!!! But just think... We were able to find you because of that ribbon! If you didn't have that ribbon on that day we'd still be saying to eachother "I was there, who were you?!"...

Thank goodness you have a better memory than me or MomOf6... If you weren't wearing it we never would have known who you were!