middleagedfan!
middleagedfan!

July 11th, 2008, 8:02 pm #11

I know, so mysterious, K, Do tell!

annielauri
annielauri

July 11th, 2008, 8:32 pm #12

If he was drunk that is highly unprofessional and therefore, not funny at all, especially if he was asking inappropriate questions (I haven't watched the clip yet).
This man should be put away for things he's done. There is nothing funny about Bill Cosby.
So what has he done? Why should he be locked up? Anyone care to share with the naive posters here (o: Thank you (o:

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 11th, 2008, 9:52 pm #13

If he was drunk that is highly unprofessional and therefore, not funny at all, especially if he was asking inappropriate questions (I haven't watched the clip yet).
This man should be put away for things he's done. There is nothing funny about Bill Cosby.
On November 8, 2006, the media reported that Cosby had settled a lawsuit with a woman alleging he had sexually assaulted her. The woman claimed that Cosby assaulted her at his mansion in Cheltenham in early 2004 after giving her some blue pills. The woman said the pills had rendered her semiconscious, and that the comedian molested her. She said she awoke to find her bra undone and her clothes in disarray. In and around the same time reports surfaced from 12 women alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Cosby, but none of the complaintants elected to proceed with criminal charges

old fan
old fan

July 11th, 2008, 10:06 pm #14

...innocent until proven guilty. I remember this now ! I want to try to think of the positive things Cosby has done, I guess.

Dina
Dina

July 11th, 2008, 11:46 pm #15

i don't think he was trying to be mean either... he was trying to be funny, TRYING lol... i found the questions very inapropriete (sp) too anyway.. but Aileen did great!
Did she have to dye her hair blonde for "Annie" or something? Why was her hair like this, blonde dye growing out with dark roots? Was there another role that she played after filming "Annie" where she had to go blonde?

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

July 11th, 2008, 11:52 pm #16

She had her hair dyed so under the wig, her real hair would not be noticed as easily?

old fan
old fan

July 11th, 2008, 11:52 pm #17

Did she have to dye her hair blonde for "Annie" or something? Why was her hair like this, blonde dye growing out with dark roots? Was there another role that she played after filming "Annie" where she had to go blonde?
..I sorta recall reading Aileen had to dye her hair because her brunette hair was too dark and showed through the wigs, which they wanted to look natural....

Jon Merrill
Jon Merrill

July 11th, 2008, 11:58 pm #18

Broadway Fan and Old Fan are correct. Aileen's hair was dark brown, and they dyed it light so that it would not show under the wig she wore in the movie.

Dina
Dina

July 12th, 2008, 1:01 am #19

I am guessing then that she had finished filming about two maybe three months before being interviewed, because hair grows about an inch per month and her roots look like they're about two or three inches. (I wish I didn't know this, but I've been coloring my hair for a looong time.....)!!

Dina

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

July 12th, 2008, 1:32 am #20

On November 8, 2006, the media reported that Cosby had settled a lawsuit with a woman alleging he had sexually assaulted her. The woman claimed that Cosby assaulted her at his mansion in Cheltenham in early 2004 after giving her some blue pills. The woman said the pills had rendered her semiconscious, and that the comedian molested her. She said she awoke to find her bra undone and her clothes in disarray. In and around the same time reports surfaced from 12 women alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Cosby, but none of the complaintants elected to proceed with criminal charges
that 12 women claim to have been assaulted yet none chose to press charges. I'd be suspicious of the claims - why come forward in the media yet don't press charges?