speaking of andrea.......

speaking of andrea.......

wondering
wondering

June 26th, 2008, 9:02 pm #1

awhile ago there was a message posted about her daughter having a baby. does anyone know if it was a girl or boy? wondered if she'd name the girl, annie!!

Rachel
Rachel

June 26th, 2008, 10:46 pm #2

Don't know where you heard that but Alexis most certainly did not have a baby and is not pregnant...

Rachel

wondering
wondering

June 27th, 2008, 1:26 am #3

oh. it was actually on this website awhile back. maybe that explains why nothing more was ever said about it! guess it was a hoax. shame on whoever stated that way back!

confucius
confucius

June 27th, 2008, 5:00 am #4

shame also on those that believe everything they read.

Oh, Please
Oh, Please

June 27th, 2008, 12:04 pm #5

You just believed what you read, too, smarty!

confucius
confucius

June 27th, 2008, 4:34 pm #6

well, I'm not really sure what you meant by your comment but here's what I meant by mine: We, sadly, live in a time where we are constantly bombarded with questionable information, accusations and rumour throughout the media (and, indeed, in our personal lives). We, sadly, take a "believe first and fail to question later" attitude. Thereby giving automatic validity to everything seen in print or on a tv or computer screen. I agree, it is shameful for someone to put false information out there but, it is equally shameful for someone else to blindly accept it without questioning, then pass it along, thereby promoting false rumours which hurt people. This is applicable everywhere, including the pages of this forum.

CindyS
CindyS

June 27th, 2008, 6:23 pm #7

That was a great response and, unfortunately, very, very true. People today do tend to believe anything without question no matter who gets hurt, offended, or outright damaged.

Rachel
Rachel

June 28th, 2008, 4:28 am #8

As someone dallying in entertainment journalism and trying to break into it full time, I definitely agree with that point. The media has taken over to the point where nothing is off limits (see their treatment of Anna Nicole Smith and Heath Ledger after their deaths) and rumors get made up and overblown, often resulting in people's reputations being damaged. You can't always believe what you read, especially on the internet, and it's a constant battle I find myself waging - how to find a place in that industry when I feel like it might be necessary for me to compromise my own standards to get my foot in the door.

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

June 29th, 2008, 2:27 pm #9

awhile ago there was a message posted about her daughter having a baby. does anyone know if it was a girl or boy? wondered if she'd name the girl, annie!!
Alexis did not have a baby. Alexandra Kiesman recently had a baby and who ever posted that mixed the two of them up.

wondering
wondering

June 29th, 2008, 6:44 pm #10

thanx for clearing that up! never intended to spark a nerve here. i should have rephrased my question by asking if it were true, instead of boy or girl! i knew what i meant! sometimes this website is scary!!! but, thank you for your kind way of answering.