K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

2:07 AM - May 12, 2008 #11

I am Grace's grandmother and I thank you for posting this video. We got to see Annie "way back in November '07" but have never seen Grace performing as "Annie" so this was a great treat.
Thank you so very much - we are excited for Grace to return home in a few days.
Wow. She is really great. She sounds a bit like Marissa. Very sweet.
She seemed like she was a great Annie. Wish I had seen her perform.

Dina
Dina

2:14 AM - May 12, 2008 #12

I agree...I hear a bit of Marissa in her(though without the vibrato). Very sweet Annie.

RLS
RLS

3:43 AM - May 12, 2008 #13

In the HKL video, was that Suuny singing "Once a day don't you want to throw the towel in?" It looked like it would be her...

I don't think that she stands out as being different from the kids at all, I think that if I didn't know what all those other kids looked like, I would have a hard time picking her out. Also, if that was her singing that line (at 00:40) - she really sounded like a kid...

Anyhow, for whatever it's worth, I thought that I would ask. I think that she looked and sounded really good. I'm glad that she got to go on pretty regularly.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

3:54 AM - May 12, 2008 #14

Sunny is the swing so she takes over the role of Kate (Grace's role) while Grace goes on as Annie.

And congrats to Grace for playing Annie in 45 performances. I wonder if they'll ask her to do the tour when it starts again? She's certainly got the talent and it seems she can handle the role just fine.

RLS
RLS

3:59 AM - May 12, 2008 #15

Thanks... I know that Sunny is the swing and I know that she was taking over the role of Kate when she's playing Annie.

I was just wondering if I was looking at the right person as it was a bit hard for me to make them all out on the little screen that it was popping up in.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

4:13 AM - May 12, 2008 #16

Yeah, I didn't pick her out at first. At one point I thought Abby Spare was Sunny. Oops

RLS
RLS

4:24 AM - May 12, 2008 #17

lol........... I know, they all seem to look alike when they are half an inch tall, lol.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

6:18 AM - May 12, 2008 #18

In the HKL video, was that Suuny singing "Once a day don't you want to throw the towel in?" It looked like it would be her...

I don't think that she stands out as being different from the kids at all, I think that if I didn't know what all those other kids looked like, I would have a hard time picking her out. Also, if that was her singing that line (at 00:40) - she really sounded like a kid...

Anyhow, for whatever it's worth, I thought that I would ask. I think that she looked and sounded really good. I'm glad that she got to go on pretty regularly.
Yes, that is Sunny singing "Once a Day Don't You Wanna Throw The Towel In." She starts off the song sitting second from the right, wearing shortish brown braids. She is to the left of Madison, in longer blondish braids.

Julie

CindyS
CindyS

2:36 PM - May 12, 2008 #19

I have not had the chance to see this tour, but I have to admit that the music sounds very minimal. Does the tour include musicians, and, if so, how many? I am a musician and the music sounds Hollow and empty....not the kids singing mind you....just the actual accompaniments.

Noel
Noel

3:54 PM - May 12, 2008 #20

I am Grace's grandmother and I thank you for posting this video. We got to see Annie "way back in November '07" but have never seen Grace performing as "Annie" so this was a great treat.
Thank you so very much - we are excited for Grace to return home in a few days.
You must be extremely proud of your daughter she has a wonderful voice and is a very poised and beautiful ANNIE.

I remember reading an article about Grace and it said she told her Grandmother she would have to take some time off from her job if she got cast...I think that is correct. What a great opportunity for Grace and so nice her Grandmother could accompany her.

Congratulations to you and your family you have quite the Gem in Grace!