Samantha Who?

RLS
RLS

May 28th, 2008, 1:25 am #1

Did any of you just see that??? On "Samantha Who?"???

That was so funny!!!

For those of you who missed it, Samantha has amnesia and doesn't really remember anything about her life prior. She was just telling her doorman how she "remembered" that she was adopted and that she remembered her birth father to be a very nice bald man who gave her a heart shaped neaklace and she had all these friends who just sang all the time...

Doorman "Did you have a dog?"
Samantha "Yes!"
Doorman "Named Sandy?"
Samantha "How did you know?"
Doorman "That's Annie"
Samantha "Who's Annie?"

The doorman starts singing Tomorrow and she remembers that she had PLAYED Annie... She says "So, I guess that means I didn't meet President Roosevelt?"

LOL... Too funny!

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

May 28th, 2008, 1:28 am #2

That episode has been on twice already and just a month or so ago if I remember correctly.

Cute.

RLS
RLS

May 28th, 2008, 1:30 am #3

I'm not home that often these days to watch television and I haven't seen s in a while, so it was new to me. I found it very funny! :O)

RLS
RLS

May 28th, 2008, 1:31 am #4

Oops, I meant I haven't seen this show in a while...

NOT, I haven't seen s in a while. LOL

Darn keyboard!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

May 28th, 2008, 2:10 am #5

Did any of you just see that??? On "Samantha Who?"???

That was so funny!!!

For those of you who missed it, Samantha has amnesia and doesn't really remember anything about her life prior. She was just telling her doorman how she "remembered" that she was adopted and that she remembered her birth father to be a very nice bald man who gave her a heart shaped neaklace and she had all these friends who just sang all the time...

Doorman "Did you have a dog?"
Samantha "Yes!"
Doorman "Named Sandy?"
Samantha "How did you know?"
Doorman "That's Annie"
Samantha "Who's Annie?"

The doorman starts singing Tomorrow and she remembers that she had PLAYED Annie... She says "So, I guess that means I didn't meet President Roosevelt?"

LOL... Too funny!
The young girl playing Samantha in the flashback is Kelsey Smith, who played Annie last year in Sacramento and also Atlanta. When the episode originally aired, I posted the entire clip. You can probably find it if you search the forum. I still have it on my You Tube account, so I can always repost it.

Julie

RLS
RLS

May 28th, 2008, 2:30 am #6

Either I totally forgot that, or it was during the time that I wasn't here so often. But, I think I must have missed that because I laughed so hard! I didn't remember it at all and I think that I would have. :O)

That was really good. You don't have to repost it again just for me (though you can if others want to see it again). Otherwise, I'll look it up on your youtube account. Thanks!