Robyn Finn as Star-to-Be

Robyn Finn as Star-to-Be

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 10th, 2008, 12:57 am #1

Robyn Finn (Broadway's original Pepper) will be making a special guest appearance as Star-to-Be in a local production of "Annie."

The show will be at Pomperaugh High School in Southbury, CT on Saturday, July 26th at 7:30PM and Sunday, July 27th at 2:00PM.

Julie

KellyTx
KellyTx

July 10th, 2008, 1:36 am #2

Break a leg Robyn!! All your fans here know you will be fantastic! I hope someone can tape it to share it with all of us.

Js Mom
Js Mom

July 10th, 2008, 2:00 am #3

Robyn Finn (Broadway's original Pepper) will be making a special guest appearance as Star-to-Be in a local production of "Annie."

The show will be at Pomperaugh High School in Southbury, CT on Saturday, July 26th at 7:30PM and Sunday, July 27th at 2:00PM.

Julie
What a lucky High School/Community Theater! Can you imagine how excited that cast is!!!!

Robyn Finn
Robyn Finn

July 10th, 2008, 6:02 pm #4

Julie
It will be a real kick going back to my Annie roots!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some good pictures and I can upload them to this site.

RLS
RLS

July 10th, 2008, 6:19 pm #5

Hi Robyn (or Julie),

My daughter has played Pepper in 2 seperate productions of Annie locally, and just LOVES this show... Pepper and Star-to-be are her favorite roles in the whole show, and if you ask her, she'll tell you that she yells at me all the time because I NEVER stop singing the whole star to be part, lol....

The town where this production is taking place is not too far from us and I'm wondering if you can tell me if there is a website for the theater or some place that I can go online or call to get tickets? I'm not totally positive that we can get there as my daughter is in a show that weekend, but since her show is only on Friday and Saturday, maybe we can get out there to see it! We'd love to m you afterward if possible! :O)

If you would prefer, you can email me if you don't want to post it on the board. :O)
Thanks!

Robyn Finn
Robyn Finn

July 10th, 2008, 7:23 pm #6

Break a leg Robyn!! All your fans here know you will be fantastic! I hope someone can tape it to share it with all of us.
Thanks so much for the kind words!! I'll try to get someone to tape it or at least get some pictures.

middleAgedFan!
middleAgedFan!

July 11th, 2008, 3:52 am #7

It will be a real kick going back to my Annie roots!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some good pictures and I can upload them to this site.
Awesome Robin, I saw you on broadway in '77- I remember you well, you were such a vibrant, gorgeous performer. Beautiful little pixie face. I was jealous as hell! Break a leg!

AnnieFan65
AnnieFan65

July 12th, 2008, 1:35 am #8

Definitely post some pics!