Reagle Players: Annie (with Sally Struthers)

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

July 1st, 2008, 12:35 am #1

www.reagleplayers.org

Anyone going? I am July 13th.

Now, how do I get a few vids without getting in trouble?

confucius
confucius

July 1st, 2008, 12:55 am #2

you don't.

Christine
Christine

July 1st, 2008, 10:18 am #3

www.reagleplayers.org

Sally Struthers to Star in Reagle Players' Annie
By: Brian Scott Lipton · Jun 30, 2008 · Boston Metro

Sally Struthers
Two-time Emmy Award winner Sally Struthers will play Miss Hannigan in the Reagle Players' production of the award-winning Charles Strouse-Martin-Charnin-Thomas Meehan musical Annie, July 10-19 in Waltham, Massachusetts. The production will be directed by Robert Fitch -- who will also play Rooster -- with choreography by Mary Jane Houdina.

The show's principal cast includes Isabelle Miller (Annie), Sarah Pfisterer (Grace), Terry Runnels (Daddy Warbucks), Scott Wahle (FDR), and Beverly Ward (Lily).

In addition to previously playing the role, Struthers' stage credits include The Odd Couple, Grease, Anything Goes, The Full Monty, and Fiddler on the Roof. She won the Emmy for her role as Gloria on All in the Family.

For more information, call 718-891-5600 or visit www.reagleplayers.com

Meg
Meg

July 1st, 2008, 4:06 pm #4

My friend is the Star-to-be in this.
I wish I could go see it, but my mom doesn't want to schlep me to Boston.

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 1st, 2008, 6:10 pm #5

Sally Struthers to Star in Reagle Players' Annie
By: Brian Scott Lipton · Jun 30, 2008 · Boston Metro

Sally Struthers
Two-time Emmy Award winner Sally Struthers will play Miss Hannigan in the Reagle Players' production of the award-winning Charles Strouse-Martin-Charnin-Thomas Meehan musical Annie, July 10-19 in Waltham, Massachusetts. The production will be directed by Robert Fitch -- who will also play Rooster -- with choreography by Mary Jane Houdina.

The show's principal cast includes Isabelle Miller (Annie), Sarah Pfisterer (Grace), Terry Runnels (Daddy Warbucks), Scott Wahle (FDR), and Beverly Ward (Lily).

In addition to previously playing the role, Struthers' stage credits include The Odd Couple, Grease, Anything Goes, The Full Monty, and Fiddler on the Roof. She won the Emmy for her role as Gloria on All in the Family.

For more information, call 718-891-5600 or visit www.reagleplayers.com
Terry Runnels (Daddy Warbucks) was in one of the original tours of "Annie." He has written to me before, so I'll try and dig up his email and see if he wants to share any photos or stories from this production.

Julie

Colleen
Colleen

July 1st, 2008, 10:46 pm #6

www.reagleplayers.org

I was thinking of going, but haven't gotten a ticket yet. Have you already gotten tickets? I'd really like to see this. Email me, maybe we can meet before or after.

K-the-O ;-)
K-the-O ;-)

July 2nd, 2008, 12:38 am #7

Colleen, I'd order a ticket asap. There aren't many performances and it seemed that many seats are gone. You can order online at www.reagleplayers.org

Meg, how far are you from Waltham? The theater is right off route 128, which is accessible to...well, nearly every town/city in MA

I hope you can find a way to go. Can you go to a performance with the family of your friend?

Terry Runnels
Terry Runnels

July 2nd, 2008, 4:46 pm #8

Terry Runnels (Daddy Warbucks) was in one of the original tours of "Annie." He has written to me before, so I'll try and dig up his email and see if he wants to share any photos or stories from this production.

Julie
Yes, I played Drake and u/s Gary Holcomb in the 4th national. I have since played the role a number of times and am pleased to be in the Reagle Players production. Sally Struthers is a doll and the company is super. Mary Jane Houdine is choreographing and Bob Finch is directing and playing Rooster. It's been old home week. I saw Bill Berloni yesterday as he delivered the new Sandy, Oliver. He looks great and has a new book out called "Broadway Tails". I am super. I teach Drama and vocal music in Pembroke Mass and have 3 kids that are all involved in the arts. My youngest was Annie in the ANNIE, Jr. production at her middle school a couple of years ago. My son is in LA and is an assistant producer with the Discovery Channel. My other daughter is a senior in college, and Equity Membership Candidate, and is currently in the ensemble of "...Millie" at the Company Theater in Norwell, MASS.
I hope to see some of you at the Reagle Players production. I saw their production of 42nd Street last year, my daughter was in the ensemble, and they really do quality work. Let me know if your coming. I would love to know how any of the 4th National company are doing. All the Best. Terry Runnels

Meg
Meg

July 12th, 2008, 3:32 pm #9

Colleen, I'd order a ticket asap. There aren't many performances and it seemed that many seats are gone. You can order online at www.reagleplayers.org

Meg, how far are you from Waltham? The theater is right off route 128, which is accessible to...well, nearly every town/city in MA

I hope you can find a way to go. Can you go to a performance with the family of your friend?
Sorry this is such a late response, and you'll probably never read it, but she is actually a friend of mine that I just go on a lot of auditions with and did a theatre camp with, I live in New York, she lives in Boston.

caillie
caillie

July 17th, 2008, 8:46 pm #10

you don't.
hi i saw sally struthers at annie i am in the brodway theater camp my friends are in it