Question regarding clips from LAT

Question regarding clips from LAT

Annie Fan
Annie Fan

August 31st, 2008, 11:32 pm #1

Hey Julie,

Just finished watching Life After Tomorrow and was really taken by what it had to say. A really fascinating documentary!

I was wondering however the nature of the video clips in the documentary that are clearly from the Broadway production or one of the tours. Which cast was featured in this home video? Also, are any of these clips posted in the video section of your website?

Many thanks again!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 1st, 2008, 6:22 am #2

Thanks for your message. The "home movies" that appear in "Life After Tomorrow" were from the 1st National Tour when Theda Stemler was Annie. I'm not certain, but my guess would be that the orphans in the video are the ones listed in this program:

http://www.annieorphans.com/Programs/im ... theda1.htm

The videos are not on this website - I may add them at some point, if Theda gives me her permission.

Julie

Annie Fan
Annie Fan

September 2nd, 2008, 9:48 pm #3

Thanks for getting back to me regarding the clips Julie, it's greatly appreciated! I thought the Hannigan looked like Ruth Kobart. If Theda were to give you permission to post a few clips, that would be fabulous. I'd especially love to see SMILE and Easy Street if at all possible.

Again, thanks for your tremendous work preserving the legacy of Annie.