Question of Curiosity

N/a
N/a

July 26th, 2008, 5:43 am #1

I'm curioius to know, since most of us have a/our favorite ANNIE(s), what made THAT particular actress your favorite ANNIE and at what moment/number in the show?
Was it the performance in general, or was it a particular song (which is usually 'Tomorrow')?
Curious to know since I have now figured out why I have my favorite. (Whom by the way, has NEVER been matched by any other actress playing the part-EVER!).

french_girl
french_girl

July 26th, 2008, 11:40 am #2

i'm not sure if i have a favorite Annie and i can't really judge because i see only on the web, and because i haven't seen a lot of them, but Marissa O'donnell might be one of my fave.. i like her look as Annie and i like her voice a lot

Cecile (France)
Cecile (France)

July 27th, 2008, 10:35 am #3

I'm curioius to know, since most of us have a/our favorite ANNIE(s), what made THAT particular actress your favorite ANNIE and at what moment/number in the show?
Was it the performance in general, or was it a particular song (which is usually 'Tomorrow')?
Curious to know since I have now figured out why I have my favorite. (Whom by the way, has NEVER been matched by any other actress playing the part-EVER!).
I guess my favorite Annie is Joanna Pacitti because I've always thought she had the most beautiful voice of all the Annies I've ever heard. But I've only seen videos and heard audios and never been to the show so I can only take into account singing and not acting (which is as important as singing in my opinion).

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

July 27th, 2008, 1:17 pm #4

In the UK tour, Stacey Hunt was my favourite. As soon as she came on stage she sounded so squeaky and I thought I was going to hate her singing... but she had such a strong voice. Her whole performance was fantastic. I have never seen any U.S. productions but from videos I have seen I liked Brittny Kissinger and Joanna Pacitti alot as Annie. They both had great voices.

old fan
old fan

July 27th, 2008, 1:41 pm #5

My favorite Annie was Andrea McArdle although I never saw her live...of those I did see in person, I loved Louanne and Allison S, for their singing and 'Annie" personalities...those I must say I did not care for as much that I saw, were Brittny K, Kathy-Jo Kelly & Sarah Bethany Reynolds. Not that they were not good; KJK had a cold, the acoustics in the theater with Sarah were terrible, and Brittny was so different from Joanna P whom I really wanted to see in the role....

tonya
tonya

July 27th, 2008, 7:56 pm #6

who YOUR fav Annie is!!