Question for Katherine

Question for Katherine

Meryl
Meryl

March 2nd, 2008, 10:16 pm #1

I noticed that they never did announce at Friday's show, that Grace was going on for Amanda. Did they announce that at today's show?

Katherine
Katherine

March 2nd, 2008, 10:41 pm #2

Yes, they announced it. She was great!

old fan
old fan

March 2nd, 2008, 10:48 pm #3

..and sets etc ? And did they fix Grace's hat ? She is getting a lot of experience and it sounds like she keeps getting better and better ! Glad you liked the show, and that you shared your thoughts here,

Katherine
Katherine

March 2nd, 2008, 10:57 pm #4

They used all of the scenery and sets. And as for Grace's hat, I guess they fixed it because I didn't notice anything wrong with it....what was wrong with it in the first place? I must have missed that thread. And yes, this was her 21st show (her grandmother said that it will go down in the records.)

Meryl
Meryl

March 2nd, 2008, 10:58 pm #5

Yes, they announced it. She was great!
Glad they announced it. I felt badly for her on Friday, knowing most of the audience probably thought it was Amanda they were watching!

old fan
old fan

March 2nd, 2008, 11:10 pm #6

They used all of the scenery and sets. And as for Grace's hat, I guess they fixed it because I didn't notice anything wrong with it....what was wrong with it in the first place? I must have missed that thread. And yes, this was her 21st show (her grandmother said that it will go down in the records.)
Another couple of posters saw the show with Grace (her first two performances, I think) in Florida, and both said Grace's hat in NYC kept falling off and was distracting for her, although she handled it well. Wow, 21 performances ! That's awesome !

Becky
Becky

March 3rd, 2008, 1:35 am #7

I noticed that they never did announce at Friday's show, that Grace was going on for Amanda. Did they announce that at today's show?
Hi dose Grace still wear the red wig or is hair cut and die too just want know.. if she going out a lot i think they should cut her hair and die it.. I hope you can help with it

March 3rd, 2008, 6:36 am #8

Since she's still playing an orphan, they can't cut and dye her hair.

Meryl
Meryl

March 3rd, 2008, 2:17 pm #9

Hi dose Grace still wear the red wig or is hair cut and die too just want know.. if she going out a lot i think they should cut her hair and die it.. I hope you can help with it
Grace was wearing a wig!