question for Julie

question for Julie

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

September 22nd, 2008, 1:27 am #1

Julie,
Do you know what it means when they say the role of Duffy is "unconfirmed?" Could this mean they chose someone who is already obligated to a project and they have to wait to see if she can get out of it? I know you asked us all to wait patiently, but I can't help but wonder why they didn't wait to announce the cast until EVERYONE was confirmed.

Js Mom
Js Mom

September 22nd, 2008, 1:41 am #2

My daughter's hoping it's because they are looking for our phone number!

Fantastic5
Fantastic5

September 22nd, 2008, 2:42 am #3

That's adorable!! I hope that's the reason too!! I'm sure it is very hard for all the girls that auditioned who are still wondering, waiting and hoping for that one last spot!! Hope they find your number soon!

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 22nd, 2008, 3:00 am #4

Julie,
Do you know what it means when they say the role of Duffy is "unconfirmed?" Could this mean they chose someone who is already obligated to a project and they have to wait to see if she can get out of it? I know you asked us all to wait patiently, but I can't help but wonder why they didn't wait to announce the cast until EVERYONE was confirmed.
It could mean that they offered the role to someone and the family is still thinking it over (or accepted and then changed their mind). Or it could mean that they offered it to someone who turned it down and are now waiting for another family to accept. Or it could mean they found an adult that could play the part and are waiting to confirm that offer.

Honestly, I have no idea, so your guess is as good as mine.

Julie

old fan
old fan

September 22nd, 2008, 1:04 pm #5

Julie,
Or is that not yet determined?

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

September 22nd, 2008, 4:50 pm #6

That is still to be determined as well. I would imagine it will depend on what is going on in China at the time.

Julie