Rachel
Rachel

September 20th, 2008, 7:55 pm #1

KW
KW

September 22nd, 2008, 5:07 am #2

Rachel,

Did you see this production?

I am hoping to go but am unsure if I will be able to... would kill to see Andrea as Fantine again!! She was my favorite (and I saw Les Mis 25 times or so). Curious as to how Alexis's voice sounds now as Eponine.

old fan
old fan

September 22nd, 2008, 1:06 pm #3

I would also be interested to hear your thoughts on the show...I am a big Les Mis fan too !

Rachel
Rachel

September 22nd, 2008, 1:30 pm #4

Sorry I didn't specify...those aren't my pics (although I wish I was that good of a photographer)! The first two are just on the Ogunquit Playhouse website and the third one was in a newspaper review of the performance.

I have not seen the show yet but I think I'll be going closing weekend since I have off that Monday for Columbus Day. I will let you all know how it is if I go for sure. I can't imagine it will be anything other than amazing though because "Les Miz" makes me cry every time!

Rachel

old fan
old fan

September 22nd, 2008, 2:51 pm #5

Have a great time ! Those were great photos...and now you can take your own, too ! Don't forget to pack tissues in your purse, I would, lol. I always get teary-eyed at Bring Him Home, I Dreamed a Dream," "Fantine's Death (name ?), On my Own etc. etc. etc.

Rachel
Rachel

September 22nd, 2008, 6:20 pm #6

The ones that ALWAYS make me cry are "A Little Fall of Rain" (every single time) and the very end of Fantine's death scene with the "Tell Cosette and I love her and I'll see her when I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake." I am getting teary just thinking about it!

Rachel

?????
?????

September 26th, 2008, 12:04 am #7

Louise Pitre (of Mamma Mia fame) did that part of the song/role better than ANY actress I have ever seen or heard in that role-truly amazing!!! I truly felt as if she really died!