Noel
Noel

August 4th, 2008, 10:31 pm #11

lol.........

So, I just thought that I would write and let you all know that voting for the photo contest ends in less than 10 hours and to personally thank everyone (for both myself and my daughter) who might have decided (after reviewing all of the contestants, of course) that they just might have wanted to "Vote For Pepsi"... {flashes of Napoleon Dynomite}

Also, I thought that I would let you know that while she is ahead by only 3 votes at the moment, anything can change in life...

You might decide that you would like to vote for her by visiting here - http://www.simplytoimpress.com/photo-contest/3825.html.
Or, you might decide to vote for someone else by visiting here - http://www.simplytoimpress.com/photo-contest/

Either way, thanks for humoring me. As it is currently 4:00 in the morning where I am and for some reason I can't sleep tonight and I am exhausted! I'm really just trying to make light of that whole thing. :O) Tomorrow is gonig to be a long, sleep-deprived day, I can tell already. :O)

Night! and thanks for remembering that I really am only kidding around.... lol

Yea! Congratulations! The picture is very cute as is Pepsi! I think she won because she has an added element of Sparkle and Fizz...an Effervescence if you will!

I feel like one of "our" little girls won. I love our little family here!

Thanks Julie for having this Forum and letting us have this little extra fun!

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:22 am #12

I'm so pleased for you ,RLS and for Pepsi ? Now who took that pretty picture ? I love the things you said about your daughter before knowing the results of the contest, which is great she won, but you have the greatest prize of all, your child. It was also nice to see the forum rally around you, not just in voting, but when Ridiculous was being ...ridiculous ! Enjoy the party ! Woo hoo !
Hi everyone! :O)

I totally love that you all knew before I did. :O) Please don't apologizing for blurting that out. I had so many errands to run and I knew that it was close. Actually, I thought for sure that she was 2nd, so I just got moving doing what I had to do... I just saw that she actually won! :O) That was fun to see! :O)

You are all right, this forum is just amazing! I love how wonderful everyone here is to eachother.

Thanks again to everyone for voting for her ~ what a great family we have here!

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:26 am #13

I actually took that picture myself! :O) It is her new headshot, what do you guys think of it? I've been doing her photos for a while now. Photography is one of my many passions and have even started getting calls from a few local theaters to do pictures of their shows... It is currently my favorite pic of her. I took it at the beach in Lake George, NY.

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:31 am #14

..the first ? was meant to be a ! And I 'm sorry to have blurted out the results; my daughter and I (on EST) were looking for the results at 3:30 our time and I thought it was "old news ! lol. Didn't mean to steal your thunder ! We were both so pleased. any yes, the butter twins should try this and (any other kids.)
So, I re-read my psot... Obviously I really didn't mean to exclude anyone when I talked about the butter twins... I know you knew that, but I think it sounded funny... That picture just really stands out in my mind so much... But, that was fun, someone else should deffinately put up their child(ren) and we can vote for you this week. :O)

old fan
old fan

August 5th, 2008, 1:38 am #15

I actually took that picture myself! :O) It is her new headshot, what do you guys think of it? I've been doing her photos for a while now. Photography is one of my many passions and have even started getting calls from a few local theaters to do pictures of their shows... It is currently my favorite pic of her. I took it at the beach in Lake George, NY.
..very natural look, beautiful smile, and the background (is Pepsi sitting on a pretty stone walkway ??) is unusual and very effective. I love the shot ! So congrats to the photographer and the subject !:O) hehe ! That one's a keeper !

RLS
RLS

August 5th, 2008, 1:57 am #16

.....actually, she was leaning on a fence in front of a beach overlook. The lookout stood about 10 feet about our heads at this point. It was a GEORGEOUS day and there were like a million people around so it was a little funny. lol