People Magazine updates

People Magazine updates

Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens

July 24th, 2008, 9:58 pm #1

This week's People magazine reports that Sarah Jessica Parker got the mole on her face removed. I wonder if that's true?

There's also a nice review of Bill Berloni's new book, "Broadway Tails."

Another article I found interesting is one with Melissa Gilbert who is playing Ma in a new "Little House On The Prairie MUSICAL opening in Minneapolis on July 26th. Anyone in that area? I'd be curious to know if Melissa can sing.

Julie

old fan
old fan

July 24th, 2008, 11:13 pm #2

..getting a mole removed is news ? Well, as it was her "signature" mark, I guess it is ! I hope she is ok, that it wasn't cancer etc, since she has kept it so long....as for a musical of Little House, that's really strange, IMO. Melissa Gilbert has been such a wonderful actress, I'm surprised she is branching out into singing ! Guess there will be some kids' roles in that show !

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

July 24th, 2008, 11:53 pm #3

This week's People magazine reports that Sarah Jessica Parker got the mole on her face removed. I wonder if that's true?

There's also a nice review of Bill Berloni's new book, "Broadway Tails."

Another article I found interesting is one with Melissa Gilbert who is playing Ma in a new "Little House On The Prairie MUSICAL opening in Minneapolis on July 26th. Anyone in that area? I'd be curious to know if Melissa can sing.

Julie
I read an article that said a movie reviewer made a big deal about her mole being a distraction on the big screen in her movie.

Fanannie
Fanannie

July 25th, 2008, 12:09 am #4

Maybe getting the mole removed is to serve as a distraction to the other news brewing about her and her husband.

ILuvAnnie2
ILuvAnnie2

July 25th, 2008, 1:20 am #5

nmi...

Dina
Dina

July 25th, 2008, 1:37 am #6

Maybe getting the mole removed is to serve as a distraction to the other news brewing about her and her husband.
I read that it was just a rumour about the mole being removed and she apparently said she has no plans to get it removed. I have always found it strange how she has puts so much concealer on it, as if it would really hide it. So instead of looking like a brown spot, it looks kind of like a zit. A zit that just stays and stays. My God, I feel so silly talking/writing about this! LOL I love SJP--I don't care what she looks like--she is so talented and amazing.

Dina

ANON
ANON

July 25th, 2008, 3:45 am #7

..getting a mole removed is news ? Well, as it was her "signature" mark, I guess it is ! I hope she is ok, that it wasn't cancer etc, since she has kept it so long....as for a musical of Little House, that's really strange, IMO. Melissa Gilbert has been such a wonderful actress, I'm surprised she is branching out into singing ! Guess there will be some kids' roles in that show !
THERE ARE NO KID ROLES IN THE MUSICAL LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE. IT IS ABOUT HER OLDER YEARS. AGENT ACTUALLY TRIED TO GET DD AN APPOINTMENT A LONG TIME AGO AND WAS TOLD THEY WEREN'T GOING TO PUT CHILDREN IN THE SHOW.

Marie
Marie

July 25th, 2008, 4:25 am #8

Not sure about girls' roles but I know a couple of boys did the reading.

old fan
old fan

July 25th, 2008, 12:44 pm #9

THERE ARE NO KID ROLES IN THE MUSICAL LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE. IT IS ABOUT HER OLDER YEARS. AGENT ACTUALLY TRIED TO GET DD AN APPOINTMENT A LONG TIME AGO AND WAS TOLD THEY WEREN'T GOING TO PUT CHILDREN IN THE SHOW.
..how exciting a storyline could that be, someone's "retirement" years ? I loved the books and the antics/tragedies of the children, and also the TV series...

old fan
old fan

July 25th, 2008, 12:48 pm #10

I read that it was just a rumour about the mole being removed and she apparently said she has no plans to get it removed. I have always found it strange how she has puts so much concealer on it, as if it would really hide it. So instead of looking like a brown spot, it looks kind of like a zit. A zit that just stays and stays. My God, I feel so silly talking/writing about this! LOL I love SJP--I don't care what she looks like--she is so talented and amazing.

Dina
Sarah's acting abilities definitely outshadow the mole, and she's done just fine with it for a long time...the photo I saw did look like it was gone, but you can't believe a photo these days of photoshopping etc.The article had also said she had nose and dental work, and so many showbiz (and others) have had "work" done, it's really not worth mentioning ! I agree, Dina,