OT: West Side Story

OT: West Side Story

Broadway Fan
Broadway Fan

December 3rd, 2008, 11:43 pm #1

Hey everyone. We are half way through our run of West Side Story at the minute. The show ends this Sunday. It has been great so far. Yes there have been mistakes... but everyone is giving the show so much and it is paying off. I feel so proud to be in this.
Hopefully I can get a few videos from the show up soon. I am having so much fun playing "Bernardo." Everyone, even my mum said I can be quite scary in the role when I shout.
Anyways... I just thought I would give you an update.
Hope everyone is well = ]

Sylvia
Sylvia

December 4th, 2008, 1:28 am #2

Glad it's going so well! I look forward to any video you're able to post!

Noel
Noel

December 4th, 2008, 2:39 am #3

Hey everyone. We are half way through our run of West Side Story at the minute. The show ends this Sunday. It has been great so far. Yes there have been mistakes... but everyone is giving the show so much and it is paying off. I feel so proud to be in this.
Hopefully I can get a few videos from the show up soon. I am having so much fun playing "Bernardo." Everyone, even my mum said I can be quite scary in the role when I shout.
Anyways... I just thought I would give you an update.
Hope everyone is well = ]
I wondered how all was going was you and the show and hoped you would drop by and update us! So glad it's going well, and I'm looking forward to any videos you can share!